Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: 'I Don't See Mayweather-Pacquiao Happening Now'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a shame if this fight dont happen. It dont have to happen now, leave it a while let the dust settle.

But it shouldnt be a fantasy fight like who would win, Ali vs Marciano, because it dont have to be.

They are of the same era.

Comment

• So let me get this straight. Manny Pacquiao is going to try to sue
      Team Mayweather because they are insiting on random tests getting
      done to secure the fight BUT he is planning to move up to 154 to
      fight Yuri Foreman, when he put a 10 MILLION DOLLAR penalty clause
      on every pound Floyd gained over 147? AND on top of that is
      considering fighting Pauli Malignaggi? The same guy that said something
      is fishy with Pac and he doesn't like or respect him? Manny Pacquiao
      has OFFICIALLY ducked Floyd Mayweather JR and there is nothing
      no one can say,

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        So let me get this straight. Manny Pacquiao is going to try to sue
        Team Mayweather because they are insiting on random tests getting
        done to secure the fight BUT he is planning to move up to 154 to
        fight Yuri Foreman, when he put a 10 MILLION DOLLAR penalty clause
        on every pound Floyd gained over 147? AND on top of that is
        considering fighting Pauli Malignaggi? The same guy that said something
        is fishy with Pac and he doesn't like or respect him? Manny Pacquiao
        has OFFICIALLY ducked Floyd Mayweather JR and there is nothing
        no one can say,
        all fraudulent jr. had to do was fight pacquiao with the same rules & regulation that he & pacquiao have been doing ever since they first & last fought at las vegas.

this is mayweather's fault.

Comment

• The only Top Rank fighter you can say that Floyd legitimately avoided was Antonio Margarito. Even after Cotto beat Mosley he never called Floyd out and Arum said he wouldn't match any of his fighters up with a businessman. The more that time goes by, the more of a pass I give Floyd for certain fights not happening. He still needs to fight Mosley though.

And Pacquiao has become a joke. He's went from an above average fighter in Cotto to a below average fighter in Foreman or Malinaggi. He never had any intentions of fighting the best at any weight since JMM gave him the biz.

Comment

• Floyd is very happy right now because the asswhopin that he will get from pac will be cancel. I think floyd will fight mathew hatton and retire after that fight and say to the public that he doesn't need to prove anything in the ring because he knows that pac can't beat him in a million years and proclaimed himself again as a greatest of all time. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
              all fraudulent jr. had to do was fight pacquiao with the same rules & regulation that he & pacquiao have been doing ever since they first & last fought at las vegas.

this is mayweather's fault.
              o...so, Manny would have made Cotto pay 10 MILLION for coming in over weight? why didn't he impose a 10 MILLION DOLLAR penalty on Miguel..why do it now since he is fighting Floyd?

to the bold..

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Floyd is very happy right now because the asswhopin that he will get from pac will be cancel. I think floyd will fight mathew hatton and retire after that fight and say to the public that he doesn't need to prove anything in the ring because he knows that pac can't beat him in a million years and proclaimed himself again as a greatest of all time. LOL
                I really don't think that posters like you ever wanted to see this fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Floyd is very happy right now because the asswhopin that he will get from pac will be cancel. I think floyd will fight mathew hatton and retire after that fight and say to the public that he doesn't need to prove anything in the ring because he knows that pac can't beat him in a million years and proclaimed himself again as a greatest of all time. LOL
                  Pacquiao caused all this drama.

Comment

• i wish pac accept the test and jsut whoop floyds ass, even a not mentally prepared pac is still too much for floyd to hadle what more if he is 100% ready for the fight.

Comment

• I would loved to see this fight but Mayweather pulled the ***** card out, he knew Pac would not agree to that degredation of character.

Comment

Working...
                      X