Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: 'I Don't See Mayweather-Pacquiao Happening Now'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,my name is Manny Pacquiao,a few weeks ago i fought Miguel Cotto at a catch weight of 145lbs because i could hardly make 147lbs says me and my team.I made Cotto come down to 145lbs because it wouldn't of been fair if Cotto got on the scales at 147lbs.Now i'm going up to 154lbs to take on belt holder Yuri Foreman for his title.HaHaHa fooled you suckers!!!!
    I cant wait to see what Manny n his team demand of Foreman for HIS title.Again...And Pac fans will back this BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by angelgargola View Post
      Then how do you explain that a midget that comes from a 106 pounds weight keeps knocking big guys out so easily? i don't know,i smell a rat here and i'm not the only one.they have the power to stop rumors and they don't do it.if everybody is doubting him is his own fault.do the tests,stop the rumors and go on with this huge fight!
      What big guys? He didn't knockout Oscar, he just gave him a beating so bad they had to stop the fight. Hatton isn't huge guy and Cotto is one of the smaller welterweights, it's not like Pacquiao was knocking out Paul Williams or something.

How is it his fault people are doubting him? He's never given anyone any reason to doubt him in the first place, he's passed every single test that boxing has given him. Same tests Floyd Jr has passed and that every other fighter out there has passed. People are doubting because they choose to do so, because they are quick to forget innoncent until proven guilty and instead tag along with a statement that has no basis.

Wasn't Manny Pacquiao 106lbs back when he was a teen or something? I don't know about you but I've packed a few pounds since my teenage years. Not only that, I saw an article somewhere showing Manny's weight had not changed all that much throughout the last couple of years, he was fighting in lower weight classes but when it was fight night he was around 142-148 most of the time. That's not a big change if you ask me.
      Last edited by Vader21; 12-30-2009, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• hahahahahaha.yes they demanded Cotto to be at 145 or else.now they are bitching about Mayweather demanding some simple tests even if they demanded a 10 million each pound over the limit.the nerves!

Comment

• to me you are just another Pac fan.Compared to those you mentioned he is smaller.

Comment

• If by Manny Pacquiao fan you mean someone that likes to watch Pacquiao fight then yes you are correct. I can't imagine someone that likes boxing not enjoy seeing Pacquiao fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Top Rank's Bob Arum confirmed BoxingScene.com's recent scoop about Manny Pacquiao's possible move to 154-pounds to challenge WBA champion Yuri Foreman. Arum told the Los Angeles Times that he doesn't think a deal will get made to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. on March 13 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The two camps have been unable to agree on the cut-off date for random blood tests to check if both fighters are using performance enhancing drugs. [Click Here To Read More]

I knew this was going to happen, lose-lose for Pac in my opinion. Now he's going to fight someone else, if he fights Mayweather later in the year and accept the random blood tests and passes people will say he needed the time to get the drugs out of his system; if he wins then there will still be questions and if he loses then they'll say it was cause he was off the juice.

& again Pac is going to stay angry cause it ain't going away the questions and accusations will remain.

Comment

• to all the dudes here who said this fight would NEVER happen, and was called crazy by yours truly.....I apologize!!!......I salute you dudes for being able to see the BITCHASSNESS in BOTH teams before hand!!.....good lookin' out!!......I never thought these 2 would walk away from so much money and glory!!.....DAM!!!

Comment

• To all the Mayweather VAMPIRES wanting BLOOD !!!!!!!

Random Blood Testing is part of Mayweathers’ Game Plan

By Said J. Sahi, M.D
                  PhilBoxing.com
                  Wed, 30 Dec 2009

The demand of the Mayweathers and Golden Boy promotion for Manny to undergo an USADA Olympic-style blood test while on training period leading to the fight is a part of their game plan. It is not really to prove that Manny is using steroids or not. It is a psychological warfare, a harassment and a distraction to Manny’s training regimen because they know for a fact that Manny can become weak if his blood will be drawn few days prior to the fight. If Manny agreed to this kind of testing, the USADA can extract his blood anytime. What Manny wants is a scheduled blood testing rather than random. This is to avoid the extraction of his blood few days prior to the fight because this can weaken him as manifested by his loss to Morales. The fact is clear, he agreed to blood testing before his fight with Hatton as shown on HBO 24/7 but it was done twenty four days prior to the fight. It was done on schedule not randomly.

A random blood testing for the synthetic Human Growth Hormone, Somatropin, within the training period leading to the fight is NOT an effective way to catch cheaters especially if it is done within the thirty days before the fight. The USADA knows this. As a matter of fact, Travis Tygart, the CEO of USADA said that to be most effective, athletes would have to be subjected to random testing while out of competition. If it will be done for this fight, it would be during competition since the fighters are scheduled to start training in early January.

No athletes, trainers and coaches in their right mind will use this drug few days or weeks before the competition. It is useless because it will take several weeks to months to have the desired results. That is why this test is recommended to be used when athletes are out of competition.

It is not simple to use HGH for few weeks before the fight. It is troublesome. When using HGH the body also needs more thyroid hormones, insulin, corticosteroids, gonadotropins, estrogens and what a surprise androgens and anabolic steroids. This is also the reason why HGH, when taken alone, is considerably less effective and can only reach its optimum effect by the additive intake of steroids, thyorid hormones, and insulin, in particular.1 These other drugs can be detected by the urine test then NSAC urine test is already enough for this.

There are three hormones which are needed at the same time in order to allow for maximum anabolic effect. These are HGH, insulin, and an LT-3 thyroid hormone, such as, for example, Cytomel. Only then can the liver produce and release an optimal amount of somatomedin and insulin-like growth factors. This anabolic effect can be further enhanced by taking a substance with an anticatabolic effect. These substances are-everybody should probably know by now-anabolic/androgenic steroids or Clenbuterol. Then a synergetic effect takes place. 2

Blood sugar and thyroid hormone should also be monitored while using HCG. It is really difficult and inconvenient to have all these stuffs during competition especially when you have only few weeks before the fight. That is why, this is being done during out of competition when athletes have several months prior to the competition or fight.

Manny Pacquiao, when he is out of competition, he is busy making movies, TV shows, commercials, interviews, business meetings, and many more un related to boxing, then how could he use HCG when he is out of competition?

It is not impossible to have ‘Manny Pacquiao’ in our midst. This was done before. Have we forgotten Henry Armstrong? Some would say, he is better than Manny. Others would argue that they are equal.

We have to accept the fact, that once in our life time there are persons who can have extra ordinary accomplishments. We have Michael Jordan of basketball, whose body elevation and hanging time seems unexplainable. Michael Phelps of swimming, whose records seems unbreakable.

And Many More. If we will believe with Mayweather Sr, does it mean they are also on steroids?

Those people who can not accept what Manny Pacquiao right now are ignorant, bias, envious or simply idiots. If it is only Mayweather Sr. is accusing him, I can understand. What saddened me, there are those people or agencies who are supposed to be well informed that seems to agree with him. Maybe also, other people can not accept that a little brown guy from the Philippines is now the true king of the boxing world, that he is better than Ali and second only to Sugar Ray Robinson.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameBullDawg View Post
                    To all the Mayweather VAMPIRES wanting BLOOD !!!!!!!

By Said J. Sahi, M.D
                    PhilBoxing.com
                    Wed, 30 Dec 2009

The demand of the Mayweathers and Golden Boy promotion for Manny to undergo an USADA Olympic-style blood test while on training period leading to the fight is a part of their game plan. It is not really to prove that Manny is using steroids or not. It is a psychological warfare, a harassment and a distraction to Manny’s training regimen because they know for a fact that Manny can become weak if his blood will be drawn few days prior to the fight. If Manny agreed to this kind of testing, the USADA can extract his blood anytime. What Manny wants is a scheduled blood testing rather than random. This is to avoid the extraction of his blood few days prior to the fight because this can weaken him as manifested by his loss to Morales. The fact is clear, he agreed to blood testing before his fight with Hatton as shown on HBO 24/7 but it was done twenty four days prior to the fight. It was done on schedule not randomly.

A random blood testing for the synthetic Human Growth Hormone, Somatropin, within the training period leading to the fight is NOT an effective way to catch cheaters especially if it is done within the thirty days before the fight. The USADA knows this. As a matter of fact, Travis Tygart, the CEO of USADA said that to be most effective, athletes would have to be subjected to random testing while out of competition. If it will be done for this fight, it would be during competition since the fighters are scheduled to start training in early January.

No athletes, trainers and coaches in their right mind will use this drug few days or weeks before the competition. It is useless because it will take several weeks to months to have the desired results. That is why this test is recommended to be used when athletes are out of competition.

It is not simple to use HGH for few weeks before the fight. It is troublesome. When using HGH the body also needs more thyroid hormones, insulin, corticosteroids, gonadotropins, estrogens and what a surprise androgens and anabolic steroids. This is also the reason why HGH, when taken alone, is considerably less effective and can only reach its optimum effect by the additive intake of steroids, thyorid hormones, and insulin, in particular.1 These other drugs can be detected by the urine test then NSAC urine test is already enough for this.

There are three hormones which are needed at the same time in order to allow for maximum anabolic effect. These are HGH, insulin, and an LT-3 thyroid hormone, such as, for example, Cytomel. Only then can the liver produce and release an optimal amount of somatomedin and insulin-like growth factors. This anabolic effect can be further enhanced by taking a substance with an anticatabolic effect. These substances are-everybody should probably know by now-anabolic/androgenic steroids or Clenbuterol. Then a synergetic effect takes place. 2

Blood sugar and thyroid hormone should also be monitored while using HCG. It is really difficult and inconvenient to have all these stuffs during competition especially when you have only few weeks before the fight. That is why, this is being done during out of competition when athletes have several months prior to the competition or fight.

Manny Pacquiao, when he is out of competition, he is busy making movies, TV shows, commercials, interviews, business meetings, and many more un related to boxing, then how could he use HCG when he is out of competition?

It is not impossible to have ‘Manny Pacquiao’ in our midst. This was done before. Have we forgotten Henry Armstrong? Some would say, he is better than Manny. Others would argue that they are equal.

We have to accept the fact, that once in our life time there are persons who can have extra ordinary accomplishments. We have Michael Jordan of basketball, whose body elevation and hanging time seems unexplainable. Michael Phelps of swimming, whose records seems unbreakable.

And Many More. If we will believe with Mayweather Sr, does it mean they are also on steroids?

Those people who can not accept what Manny Pacquiao right now are ignorant, bias, envious or simply idiots. If it is only Mayweather Sr. is accusing him, I can understand. What saddened me, there are those people or agencies who are supposed to be well informed that seems to agree with him. Maybe also, other people can not accept that a little brown guy from the Philippines is now the true king of the boxing world, that he is better than Ali and second only to Sugar Ray Robinson.
                    this what i have been trying to say all this time. this i a classic floyd move. he knows pac strength and activity will be a problem so the best option is to weaken him, or have an excuse to duck the fight. like always the evil genius has all the bases covered, weaken pac or no fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameBullDawg View Post
                      To all the Mayweather VAMPIRES wanting BLOOD !!!!!!!

By Said J. Sahi, M.D
                      PhilBoxing.com
                      Wed, 30 Dec 2009

Key POINTS :

Proof !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get off Pacs back,,,,get yer Coward to sign the contract,,,, get ready for a Pacman like you have never seen....

Pac will stomp a mud hole in yer man May jr. he will make him Quit,,, he might just beat him to the point he is going down then let up ,,,let him come back a bit in the fight the whup him some more and make him QUIT LIKE HIS UNCLE QUIT ,,,, yall remember that , right ?

Comment

Working...
                      X