Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How surprised will you be if May - Hatton is signed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How surprised will you be if May - Hatton is signed?

if pac-may fight don't go through, will you be suprised if mayweather-matthew hatton is immediately announced before we see the winner of berto-mosley fight.

I think they will likely announce it in the morning of berto-mosley fight.

Originally posted by LoveIsHere View Post
    if pac-may fight don't go through, will you be suprised if mayweather-matthew hatton is immediately announced before we see the winner of berto-mosley fight.

I think they will likely announce it in the morning of berto-mosley fight.
    I don't think a Mayweather fight vs. Matthew Hatton will happen. I think if the Manny fight falls through floyd goes to Mosley v. Berto winner.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Not very surprised.

I don't see what all the complaining is about anyway. If Floyd wants to come to the UK and build his profile and possibly set up a lucrative rematch with Ricky down the line should he overcome Marquez then why not?

Just because he fights Hatton now doesn't mean he won't fight Pacquiao or another tougher challenge later in the year.

Comment

Nothing surprises me anymore about Floyd.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the announcement will be pretty soon as berto - mosley fight is nearing as well

Comment

No floyd doesn't give jack **** about what fans wan't to see..

Comment

Pretty surprised. I just don't get why it's M. Hatton, out of all fighters.

Comment

Pac vs Mayweather will happen in March. The bickering and fussing is all part of the show to hype up the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rockybalboa1 View Post
                    Pretty surprised. I just don't get why it's M. Hatton, out of all fighters.

u are not familiar of floyd's past??

Comment

Working...
                    X