Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How surprised will you be if May - Hatton is signed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would he go after mathew hatton?
    Really?
    WTF has he done?

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      u are not familiar of floyd's past??
      When he wasn't a PPV star? He's been a PPV fighter for a while now and a fight against M. Hatton isn't even worth a PPV.

Comment

we'll see
        only a few weeks until mosley-berto fight

Comment

I'd be really surprised. I wouldn't know what to say about Floyd if he took that fight lol

Comment

an exciting mega fight is coming to england!
            dont know who'll win but itd be a split decision

Comment

Even for mayweather I'd be suprised - Hatton's not even a top 25 Welterweight so I can't see what MM's got to gain from this. In fact he'd probably lose a lot of credibility fighting Hatton.

Comment

HATTON should undergo OLYMPIC drug testing too thats the NEW trend in boxing LOL
                Last edited by NORMAN BLACK; 12-29-2009, 01:25 PM.

Comment

he ducked margacheato, cotto, mosley and now pacquiao. nothing new here.

that runner is a ducker.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveIsHere View Post
                    if pac-may fight don't go through, will you be suprised if mayweather-matthew hatton is immediately announced before we see the winner of berto-mosley fight.

I think they will likely announce it in the morning of berto-mosley fight.
                    If both Pac and Mayweather decide to cancel the most anticipated fight in boxing, to go and make worthless fights against easy opponents like M. Hatton and Paulie then it would be a dark day for boxing indeed. Mayweather/Mosley or Berto & Pac/Bradley or Marquez I'd love to see and probably pay for, but with their plans right now i see the ppv sales for both fighters going way down.

Comment

it's looking like floyd is going that route..matthew hatton should be prepared to give blood

Originally posted by mclovin View Post
                      he ducked margacheato, cotto, mosley and now pacquiao. nothing new here.

that runner is a ducker.

Comment

Working...
                      X