Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] ROIDBUSTERS! Vol. Manny "Duckman" Pacquiao!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF? Who creating these stupid aliases.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatShark View Post
      You know this is for the lulz. The truth of the matter is, Pacquiao is already looking as guilty as if he already failed the tests. He is hurting his beloved public image that everyone loves to talk about. There is a dark side to Pacquiao and it has slowly been put into the light.
      You know that Arum has mostly done the transaction and he ruined it for Manny because of his hate with Mayweather and his ego. The issue it not even that big here in the Philippines that it probably doesn't catch Manny's attention especially that a lot of Filipinos are in festive mood coz of the holidays.

Comment

"I have to take random test?"

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless BONG View Post

Hehehehe you're insane baby,

The real cheaters here is Fraud Gayweather for not meeting his contracted weight vs Margocheato...

a much better match up....

another gayweather believer joins the group of idiot morons...

Looks like the grourp of idiot morons here are growing... hehehehehe JAT
          So are Pac's balls salty?

Comment

Calling all ROIDBUSTERS!

Manny Pacquiao has gone from one of the greatest of our era to one of the most suspect as of 12/28/09. Let us celebrate him as a boxer.

Please contribute to the greatness that is of Manny "Duckman" Pacquiao!
            I've made that first roid buster picture,last night i went to the pacquiao/mayweather facebook site..someone put it in the picture album lol

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
              I've made that first roid buster picture,last night i went to the pacquiao/mayweather facebook site..someone put it in the picture album lol
              Hahaha nice. We must fight back!

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                It's makes for a great sig!

A lot of people don't know this... well, PacDbest, Divac, and Spit Bucket do, but I'm the person who created the term "*******". I created the word a few years back over at ESB. I can't believe it has has become so popular, LOL

Comment

Courtesy of Witch King:

Comment

Hilarious.

Manny must wear like a size 9 fitted

Comment

Hahaha nice. We must fight back!
                      NO bro they must fight back..money may agreed to the same tests he agreed to the 10 million over the weight fine also the glove size and they call him a ducker wtf..pac had a test 2 weeks prior to the hatton fight..when i heard that i stopped beliving him ..you did it once u can do it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X