Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] ROIDBUSTERS! Vol. Manny "Duckman" Pacquiao!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheTruthHurts View Post

Photobucket

That actually looks authentic, LOL

Comment

• ATTENTION ALL ROIDBUSTERS:

Hahaha... You guys are a funny group of "Rag-Tag" puppets who have jumped onto the "Burning and Sinking Ship" of Team Mayweather. Hahaha... It's actually hilarious to read some of your posts. I'm totally amazed at how gullible some of you people are. You guys don't even realize that you've been duped into believing false allegations and are quick to convey your agreement with them without even knowing the true facts. Hmmm... it really makes me wonder about your own integrity as respectable, honest people. So far you've showed me nothing of the sort. Just a thought

Comment

• Originally posted by Beasty View Post
        Lol man this the best thread eva.. I want more PACMAN PICS!!

C'mon guys!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post

REPORT ME FOR TROLLING ROID-BUSTERS:

Hahaha... You guys are a funny group of "Rag-Tag" puppets who have jumped onto the "Burning and Sinking Ship" of Team Mayweather. Hahaha... It's actually hilarious to read some of your posts. I'm totally amazed at how gullible some of you people are. You guys don't even realize that you've been duped into believing false allegations and are quick to convey your agreement with them without even knowing the true facts. Hmmm... it really makes me wonder about your own integrity as respectable, honest people. So far you've showed me nothing of the sort. Just a thought
          Reported for trolling!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beasty View Post
            Lol man this the best thread eva.. I want more PACMAN PICS!!

C'mon guys!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post

ATTENTION ALL ROIDBUSTERS:

Comment

Working...
              X