Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC will decide if blood testing is required(LA Times story)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
    They cannot make the decision cant you get that through your brain they legally cant do it as it is not in their mandate , they have already said that , Arum knows it .
    Okay, not give a decision, but they can give a fair and objective opinion on this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      You just keep spouting the hyperbole, asking for better drug testing is not an unreasonable request.
      It is when the whole point of choosing this style of drug testing is also the most intrusive to the opposing fighters camp thus causing distraction. It's obvious that Floyd's camp did not have good intentions when they demanded this style of drugtesting. Why do you think they are already compromising! If their demands were that important then why compromise. Just walk away then!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
        You cant debate these people when most are 12 yr olds ,,, the mods should try and regulate this board a little better than they do .

Ok lets debate! Why should a fighter be able to pick and choose who does the drug testing and how it's done? Especially when there is a neutral party already availiable who is sanctioning the fight by the way and has more experience at drug testing boxers than any other sports comission in the world.

If I was as diluted as the *****s on this board I would say it's reasonable to be suspecious of Floyd himself. Something is fishy when a boxers demands a drug test be administerd a certin way.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          It is when the whole point of choosing this style of drug testing is also the most intrusive to the opposing fighters camp thus causing distraction. It's obvious that Floyd's camp did not have good intentions when they demanded this style of drugtesting. Why do you think they are already compromising! If their demands were that important then why compromise. Just walk away then!!
          They do not take that much blood to test, it is also the most accurate at detecting PED. It would take 5 minutes at most 5 times from 8 week(minus a couple days before the fight), once almsot every two weeks is not that much.

You do not know what Floyd's camp was thinking and that is why you think there is some crazy conspriacy behind the request.

Floyd has been trying to make this fight happean from the jump while Manny has been making things difficult. They should walk away if thier demand is not met, but that is a lot of money to just walk away from.

Continue making excuses for Manny if you want but he is the reaosn this fight will not happean.

Comment

Because they demanded it in the contract, they can demand whatever they desire.

All Manny had to do was say yes and the fight would have happeaned and no one would be talking about this issue, instead he said no which he can but fighting drug testing in this day and age just raises red flags and raises more su****ion which should be a well known fact.
            yes they can demand anything.

doesn't mean they'll get it though.

you can't demand anything from pacquiao.

pacquiao's team play hardball in negotiations.

hard to win anything against them.

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum. View Post
              Does that mean that you're accusing Schaefer of the same thing, when he objected to Zab's demand that Shane be blood tested ?
              I dont give a **** about Shane Mosley everyone knows he's a steroid cheat too, What does that have to do with this thread? We're talking about Mayweather and Pac not Steroid Mosley.

Comment

They do not take that much blood to test, it is also the most accurate at detecting PED. It would take 5 minutes at most 5 times from 8 week(minus a couple days before the fight), once almsot every two weeks is not that much.

You do not know what Floyd's camp was thinking and that is why you think there is some crazy conspriacy behind the request.

Floyd has been trying to make this fight happean from the jump while Manny has been making things difficult. They should walk away if thier demand is not met, but that is a lot of money to just walk away from.

Continue making excuses for Manny if you want but he is the reaosn this fight will not happean.
                I see manny refuses unreasonable, and intrusive requests and he's the one holding up the show.

Floyd demands that the first 3 rounds be scored 10-9 in his favor, Manny says no, and I bet you would still say Manny is holding up the show.

Outstanding logic!

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum. View Post
                  And so can PAC.

Tell me again why just last year ,Schaefer said, that any other type of drug testing should be left up to NSAC ??

Now, they're being given their own medicine, what now ?
                  So you dont want Pac to be tested for drugs? You prefer that he knows when the test is coming so he can study for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    yes they can demand anything.

doesn't mean they'll get it though.

you can't demand anything from pacquiao.

pacquiao's team play hardball in negotiations.

hard to win anything against them.
                    I did say that he could say no which he did and that is what has lead to this whole ordeal. It would have been a lot easier to just say yes if you ask me but whatever.

It hurts both guys basially the same if the fight does not happean, it hurts Manny in that some people will question but his fans don't really care other then that they both lose out on a huge payday but both dudes will still get paid fighting whoever so how much does that really hurt aslong as they both fihgt a couple times.

I will say it makes me want to see the random bloodtest more jsut to know one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      I see manny refuses unreasonable, and intrusive requests and he's the one holding up the show.

Floyd demands that the first 3 rounds be scored 10-9 in his favor, Manny says no, and I bet you would still say Manny is holding up the show.

Outstanding logic!
                      You are all over the place, asking for stronger drug testing is not an unreasonable demand in this day and age of athletics.

Comment

Working...
                      X