Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC will decide if blood testing is required(LA Times story)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
    You dont hire official government affiliated agency's be realistic .
    No one is hiring a gov't affiliated agency to do the testing. They just want NSAC to make the decision on what is appropiate and not the opposing camp, lmao.

So, what is your alternative, for Mo**ey Mayweather to decide on how and who does the testing for PAC ? lmao

Do you really think Mo**ey is in this to be fair, do you really think he wants 10oz gloves and the fight at 154lbs to be fair. Do you really think he wants this at 50/50 purse split ?

Excuse you, since you've been hiding under a tree, but many think that all the other major subjects have been dealt with, it hasn't, only the venue has been clearly agreed on !!
    Last edited by NYU Alum.; 12-27-2009, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Then I believe you to be naive and foolish.
      Oh I see so taking Floyd SR's misguided comments as reasonable requests isn't being naive?

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum. View Post
        No one is hiring a gov't affiliated agency to do the testing. They just want NSAC to make the decision on what is appropiate and not the opposing camp, lmao.

So, what is your alternative, for Mo**ey Mayweather to decide on how and who does the testing for PAC ? lmao

Exactly Floyd might as well be asking for his dad and two uncles to be the judges for the match.

I'm sure the *****s would find some ****** argument to consider this request reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          Oh I see so taking Floyd SR's misguided comments as reasonable requests isn't being naive?

Floyd Sr. comments were baseless and the only thing I ever said about them is I do not find ANY athlete being on PED to be farfetched. The reson for asking for the test was baseless but in this day and age it is still a reasonable request.

Manny actions have raised only more red flags.

Comment

I'm waiting for all the ***** fans to come up with an excuse for this one!
            so basically Pacquiao is doing to do whatver testing NSAC orders....
            but refuses play by Mayweather's rules...
            I like it...
            thanks for posting this

Comment

Exactly Floyd might as well be asking for his dad and two uncles to be the judges for the match.

I'm sure the *****s would find some ****** argument to consider this request reasonable.
              You just keep spouting the hyperbole, asking for better drug testing is not an unreasonable request, it does not matter if the reason he asked for it is baseless or not. Not in this day and age anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum. View Post

Do you really think Mo**ey is in this to be fair, do you really think he wants 10oz gloves and the fight at 154lbs to be fair. Do you really think he wants this at 50/50 purse split ?

Excuse you, since you've been hiding under a tree, but many think that all the other major subjects have been dealt with, it hasn't, only the venue has been clearly agreed on !!
                They cannot make the decision cant you get that through your brain they legally cant do it as it is not in their mandate , they have already said that , Arum knows it .

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
                  Dude give me a break.. Arum and Pac know damn well that Nevada will NOT make him take a blood test. Why do you think they're leaving it up to the commission? Pac doesn't want to fight Floyd without the steroids and that's the bottom line.. You can say whatever you want. If he was clean he would have no problem taking the blood tests.

Ugh I see so having a problem with Floyds camp dictating when and by who Pac gets tested by means he is automatically guilty. You should change your name from markfrombrooklyn to hi i'm ******.

Nevermind that the decision should be left to a nuetral party that only has fair play in mind and not a group cherrypicked by one of the fighters camps.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    You just keep spouting the hyperbole, asking for better drug testing is not an unreasonable request, it does not matter if the reason he asked for it is baseless or not. Not in this day and age anyways.
                    You cant debate these people when most are 12 yr olds ,,, the mods should try and regulate this board a little better than they do .

Comment

Floyd is clearly ducking if he doesn't accept these terms for the possible testing. It's more than fair as its being done by a neutral party. Hopefully Floyd will surprise us and step up!

Comment

Working...
                      X