Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC will decide if blood testing is required(LA Times story)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    all he had to do was say yes and no one would say **** and the fight would be on.
    I see so Manny should just allow Floyd's camp to make him do somthing he's not comfortable with. Manny should just allow Floyd to turn his camp into a circus just because some ******* on a message board is inpatient.

Comment

Schaeffer just said recently that he would become an advocate for drug testing.

As far as I can tell Floyd met all of Manny's demands and this was the reason the fight is not happeaning Manny saying no, all he had to do was say yes and no one would say **** and the fight would be on.

It is also not Schaeffer's fault that his clients wants there to be stronger drug testing for this fight he is just following orders so his past feeling really do not mean much.
      Yeah, yeah, no matter how you cut it, all Mo**ey Mayweather has to do now is bring on his experts and explain why all this **** is necessary and the governing body(in case you thought it was Mo**ey), NSAC, will decide whether it's a good idea, a bad idea or figure out the best way to go about testing both fighters.

Each issue is different from the other, one has nothing to do with the other. 147lbs, why shouldn't they meet at 147lbs. Mo**ey Mayweather fought at WW last time I checked, he used 8oz's last time I checked, he couldn't meet the weight requirement, and if you compare the last PPV#s, PAC had a bigger PPV.

Where does Mo**ey base his newfound drug testing on ?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        I see so Manny should just allow Floyd's camp to make him do somthing he's not comfortable with. Manny should just allow Floyd to turn his camp into a circus just because some ******* on a message board is inpatient.
        To make something happean like this you need to do something you don't like. These are all excuses because it would not even be like that if he jsut said yes it would all be low key, now that a big deal has been made it would be a cricus but that was Manny's fault for making this a huge deal.

In this day and age fighting stronger drug testing is just a bad look and raises a red flag, the only answer to this demand was I do not want to do this but yes I will and I will prove to you I am clean any other responce that does not invovle yes does not look good.

To many athletes have been caught doing this kind of thing, that is the time we are in but better drug testing is not some crazy demand especially in a sport where so many people get seriosuly injured~

Comment

Hiding????? If Arum wants to hide something why would he hide or pass the buck to an athletic commission thats the most experienced commission when it comes to testing boxers for drug and steroid usage.

Fuking stupid!!
          They have already publicly said they cant change their mandate in the time frame , its a Arum Hoax and this was all reported earlier , fuking sick of reposts when new news is always old news , dont you guys ever read anything before to make a new same thread .

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum. View Post
            Yeah, yeah, no matter how you cut it, all Mo**ey Mayweather has to do now is bring on his experts and explain why all this **** is necessary and the governing body(in case you thought it was Mo**ey), NSAC, will decide whether it's a good idea, a bad idea or figure out the best way to go about testing both fighters.

Each issue is different from the other, one has nothing to do with the other. 147lbs, why shouldn't they meet at 147lbs. Mo**ey Mayweather fought at WW last time I checked, he used 8oz's last time I checked, he couldn't meet the weight requirement, and if you compare the last PPV#s, PAC had a bigger PPV.

Where does Mo**ey base his newfound drug testing on ?
            He can demand it if he sees fit he does not need extra reasoining then that, he is stepping in the ring with him he has a right to know they are both within the rules.

The rest of what you say is laughable at best.

Comment

There have been memeber of the NSAC that have said their testing is not up to par and that they could do alot better.

He does not need evidence to ask for the testing, he is stepping in the ring risking his life so he has every right to know the man across from him is clean even if the feeling is based on baseless speculation.

Also how are you suppose to catch someone using PED if you are testing using inferior means and the person in question refuses to be tested in a tougher manner?
              I dont get what the problem is. Let the NSAC rule over whether or not or how many blood tests to even do and that's that. The NSAC looks out for both fighters' best interest while USADA looks out for it's own best interest.

Comment

He does not need evidence to ask for the testing, he is stepping in the ring risking his life so he has every right to know the man across from him is clean even if the feeling is based on baseless speculation.
                Which is why they have specific testing policies outlined by the NSAC!!! You think the NSAC is in the business of letting fighters juice? It's funny that all you Floyd fans knew nothing about steroid usage till Floyd SR opened his mouth and suddenly you are all experts on the subject.

If this was truely the case then whats stopping Floyd from demanding Manny's blood be tested every day before the fight?

Again just because Floyd demands something it "does not" make it reasonable.

Comment

So Manny can demand that he get's to have a baseball bat for his match with Floyd just becasue he damands it??
                  If manny wants a bat in the ring and floyd gets one to. then whats the problem.

people act like manny is going to be the only one going through the random drug test and not floyd.

I dont see the big deal. if the pretty girl wants random drug test for the fight it is no different than any other demand made by a fighter to get a fight made.

granted random drug testing is not the norm but i do not see how it could hurt.

random drug testing will kill any excuse floyd fans would have if pac were to beat floyd.

if you are competing in the biggest fight of your life and you are clean wouldnt you want to make sure your opponent was as clean and honest as you are?

Comment

[
                    Which is why they have specific testing policies outlined by the NSAC!!! You think the NSAC is in the business of letting fighters juice? It's funny that all you Floyd fans knew nothing about steroid usage till Floyd SR opened his mouth and suddenly you are all experts on the subject.

If this was truely the case then whats stopping Floyd from demanding Manny's blood be tested every day before the fight?

Again just because Floyd demands something it "does not" make it reasonable.
                    Floyd is demand random testing , that means Manny may not even have one test , its up to the people doing the the testing who will be a third party with no ties to either .

FLOYD IS ASKING FOR SOME REALISTIC FAIR TESTING THATS ALL >

Comment

He can demand it if he sees fit he does not need extra reasoining then that.

Thats fine but "I" also have perfect reasoning to question his manhood and his motives since he failed to provide one shred of evidence outside of his crackhead father who has no other way to get back at Mannys trainer other than spreading rumors like a gossiping house wife.

Comment

Working...
                      X