Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 145 lbs catchweight against Cotto came out of Pacquiao's mouth, not only Roach.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        honestly dude i respect your opinions as a floyd fan

don't try to fail me now
        Ok

I'm gonna chill now. But only in thread making

Comment

I think it's been pretty clear that Pacman's as much of a diva as Floyd is since he rose to the top. It's just how it is though; the guy on top has to have things his own way. It's an issue now because we have two guys who feel they are #1 so the negotiations for the fight were bound to be difficult.

Pacquiao may be a nice guy but he is no angel.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            It's true, Arum was the only dude throwing the 30 day cut off from the start. Pacquiao said 48 hours remember? A week later Pacquiao demanded he wanted a 30 day gap, Pacquiao!

What does that tell you? That he's a liar and most likely demanded the 145 pound catchweight as well.
            How do u know that he wasn't told by arum to say that? c'mon man u judge a person easily without even knowing about what's goin behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by playaballer1 View Post
              How do u know that he wasn't told by arum to say that? c'mon man u judge a person easily without even knowing about what's goin behind it.
              Ask yourself this,

Why would Arum tell him to say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Ask yourself this,

Why would Arum tell him to say that?
                Cuz Arum is his promoter and they not gonna let GBP/MAY to call the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by playaballer1 View Post
                  Cuz Arum is his promoter and they not gonna let GBP/MAY to call the shots.
                  That is kind of dumb, remove kind of, that is dumb.

Comment

it looks like u already made up ur mind.. so what's the point of this thread? it may sound dumb but both camps r obviously trying to have more control of the negotiations.

Comment

I'm glad that Floyd is laying his foot down with Pacquiao unlike Cotto did even though posters persecute Floyd for every little thing he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X