No announcement yet.

Fastest fighter of all time?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
    Co-sign. Camacho was so fast when I saw a highlight video of him I thought some nuthugger sped up the frame speed.
    lol yea bro. I remember my uncles had this video of him. And, he did this shoe shine. And, it was crazy how fast he did it. I was in awe.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      lol yea bro. I remember my uncles had this video of him. And, he did this shoe shine. And, it was crazy how fast he did it. I was in awe.
      Man i seen Ray Leonard do that in the olympics on video...I was speechless...it didnt even look real.

Comment

camacho made me a fan of boxing i have always liked fighters that also put on a show.

Comment

Taylor was damn fast. Camacho was fast in his prime as well. I think a prime Camacho has been the fastest dude I have ever seen... And, Roy for a man his size was damn fast as well.
          Yeap, even SRL said that Camacho was faster than him and the faster fighter he has ever seen!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lead_right View Post
            Say what you want about Zab...his hands were machine guns.

Some of this video is obviously sped up. Look at the speed of the ref when he faced Mayweather.Hahahaha

Look at 2:09. HaHhHahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by lead_right View Post
              Man i seen Ray Leonard do that in the olympics on video...I was speechless...it didnt even look real.
              I love watching fast fighters do shoe shines. If you are hella quick like you said that **** don't look real.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                camacho made me a fan of boxing i have always liked fighters that also put on a show.
                Who else had fast hands? You mentioned Tyson he was quick for a man his size very fast for a HW.

Comment

forgot to mention ali the guy had the speed of a 154 pd fighter amazing

Comment

forgot to mention ali the guy had the speed of a 154 pd fighter amazing
                    modern day bradley shows a lot of handspeed

Comment

modern day bradley shows a lot of handspeed
                      Modern day Amir Khan is pretty quick as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X