No announcement yet.

Never Support Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
    That's the problem right there. Might as well not test him at all.
    I agree it's stupid... and if I were Mayweather's team, I'd turn it down too.
    But Bob walked off, taking his 30 days with him, and his son took over talking
    to the other side.

In the time since, both Roach and Pac have had their very public say,
    and all the negotiators know about it.

Comment

well you aint smart either........................following seniors talk

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        I agree, but what Arum wants should be irrelevant. It kind of is. Nobody is relyng on Arum to make decisions regarding testing, this is down to Pacquiao, ultimately, and he's OK with a 24 hour pause time, like horge said.

Pacquiao himself has actually done **** all wrong throughout this whole mess.
        Pac should have said this from the very beginning and people would have not been suspicious.

Arum let his emotions got the best of him.

However Arum is smart man amd he's been doing this for awhile and who knows, he probably plot all this drama to make sure it will break the Floyd Oscar fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
          Pac should have said this from the very beginning and people would have not been suspicious.

Arum let his emotions got the best of him.

However Arum is smart man amd he's been doing this for awhile and who knows, he probably plot all this drama to make sure it will break the Floyd Oscar fight.
          Why should Pac have jumped the gun?
          He's always let his promoter do the talking.

Only when it was clear Arum was getting too nitty/huffy, to the risk
          of fight cancellation, did Roach and then Pac decide it was time to
          speak up... to get negotiations unstalled, but talks fell apart anyway.
          I guess Manny's compromise (made despite his well known beliefs on
          blood drawing) still wasn't enough?

Come on...

h.
          Last edited by horge; 12-25-2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
            Why should Pac have jumped the gun?
            He's always let his promoter do the talking.

Only when it was clear Arum was getting too nitty/huffy, to the risk
            of fight cancellation, did Roach and then Pac decide it was time to
            speak up... to get negotiations unstalled, but talks fell apart anyway.
            I guess Manny's compromise (made despite his well known beliefs on
            blood drawing) still wasn't enough?

Come on...

h.
            Yo horge, i sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
              your not a Pac fan.. cause you would know that Pac agreed to the test just not a test so close to the fight..

If you know anything about Ped there no way to hide it with so many random test anyways..

youre a fake pac fan.. and a undercover *****..
              yep, he's a mayweather fan, I know because I argued with all of them over Cortez.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                yep, he's a mayweather fan, I know because I argued with all of them over Cortez.
                thats because you were acting like a child, and its also why youre first username got banned.

Comment

passing steroid tests now doesnt mean hes been clean in the past. refusing to do the tests says it all - the guys been cheating his way to the top. hes so lucky he wasnt confronted for this **** years ago, or he'd never be where he is today. he's a cheat, and passing tests now wont alter that fact

Comment

guilty until proven innocent. with a name like diego im assuming you were born gay

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                      thats because you were acting like a child, and its also why youre first username got banned.
                      No, I was telling it how it was. The *****s got mad because they didn't like hearing Cortez was biased despite several high profile fighters also stating it (let's ban them too?), so did BPP who is also a Mayweather fan on the d/l.

Comment

Working...
                      X