No announcement yet.

Never Support Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    YES! I was hoping the biggest ****** on boxingscene would join in. Let's see your Calzaghe-Lacy prediction while we're here. Go ahead, *****. Post it. Oh that's right, you never watched boxing before 2008 l
    So you actually do think I started watching boxing when I registered on BoxingScene? OK.

Sorry I can't supply you with a prediction. If you would like to know, I'll never forget exactly what I said before that fight (I was watching it with others). "Calzaghe can beat this guy but he needs to be ****ing careful not to get caught with something big." I guess I somewhat believed Lacy had good power, but I was never sold on the guy, his skills were always obviously lacking to anyone with a semi-keen eye for detail.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
      I've been a Pacquiao fan since I saw him on the undercard of Lewis-Tyson in 2002. I picked him to beat Barrera in 2003 and Morales in 2005. I thought he got robbed against Marquez in 2004 and won a close fight against Marquez in 2008. I would vote him as the fighter of the decade for the 2000s.

So when I first heard Pacquiao accused of using steroids, I just laughed it off. I said that's nonsense. But now that's he's letting the biggest money fight ever go just because he won't be tested for steroids, well, that's proof enough for me. I'll always believe this guy was on roids until he takes the tests Mayweather wants.

And now he's suing Mayweather for saying he's on roids? Well, then, sue me too Pacquiao, because I say your ass is roided up, Pacquiao. I'll never support your pathetic ass again. You are a steroids user until proven otherwise and all your accomplishments over the past decade don't mean ****. Take the test or get the **** out of boxing.

one of the dumbest threads ever ....

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Not always the case. We know O.J killed that *****!
        yeah but cmon man , give manny the benefit of the doubt , its not like he's ever tested positive for any kind of drug , so he shouldnt be treated like he's a cheater . It does look suspicious that manny doesnt want random tests but imo thats the fault of his team and the contradictory statements they came out with which fans and the media picked up on and have begun to doubt him. At this point i just want the fight to happen , i dont care if manny has to take 100 tests or that floyd gets a 100 foot ring , like another poster said this is our ali vs frazier and we dont want it to go down the ****ter.

Comment

I used to be a ***** but because of the fact that Gayweather's ducking Pacquiao for the biggest fight of our era changed my mind.

For the record, I will never support a gay boxer again.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            If the USADA has it's own strict policy of when fighters are to be tested, according to them they don't test 48 hours pre-fight.

All this is Paquaiao saying he won't be tested a day before when we all know he never would have.
            Pacquiao isn't familiar with USADA policies.
            Would that be so surprising, that he didn't know much about them?

All he was doing in the interview was stating what was the minimum
            acceptable pause-time for him. If you offer him 48 hours, lol...
            the fucking P4P king will gladly take it.

Bottom line is there's no reason for the fight to be cancelled,
            ...unless someone never wanted it from the beginning.
            Last edited by horge; 12-25-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
              Manny's not ducking random blood tests.
              Check the FACTS again:

Arum wants only 2 random tests before a 30-day cutoff, and another
              test immediately postfight.

Roach has no problem with any random testing up to a 5-day cutoff,
              plus a test immediately postfight.

Pacquiao is even more amenable...
              All he wants is 1 day cutoff, with a test immediately postfight.
              Who could fucking call THAT unreasonable?

The Mayweathers WANT testing up to and including fight night itself,
              which is bull**** from a TESTING point of view, no matter how you slice
              it. What they are really after is to mess with Manny's head. They know
              Pac truly believes that "blood drawn = lost strength", and that Pac also
              feels just as strongly that it takes a few days for him to recover 100% .

The lawsuit? It should have been filed long before this, the minute
              Sr. opened his mouth about doping. At this point it's too late, and
              hurts Pac's image --and you can all blame his special adviser for that.

h.
              That's the problem right there. Might as well not test him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
                For the record, I will never support a gay boxer again.
                What does Marquez have to with this????

Reported.
                For being you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                  That's the problem right there. Might as well not test him at all.
                  I agree, but what Arum wants should be irrelevant. It kind of is. Nobody is relyng on Arum to make decisions regarding testing, this is down to Pacquiao, ultimately, and he's OK with a 24 hour pause time, like horge said.

Pacquiao himself has actually done **** all wrong throughout this whole mess.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by diegofuego View Post
                    i've been a pacquiao fan since i saw him on the undercard of lewis-tyson in 2002. I picked him to beat barrera in 2003 and morales in 2005. I thought he got robbed against marquez in 2004 and won a close fight against marquez in 2008. I would vote him as the fighter of the decade for the 2000s.

So when i first heard pacquiao accused of using steroids, i just laughed it off. I said that's nonsense. But now that's he's letting the biggest money fight ever go just because he won't be tested for steroids, well, that's proof enough for me. I'll always believe this guy was on roids until he takes the tests mayweather wants.

And now he's suing mayweather for saying he's on roids? Well, then, sue me too pacquiao, because i say your ass is roided up, pacquiao. I'll never support your pathetic ass again. You are a steroids user until proven otherwise and all your accomplishments over the past decade don't mean ****. Take the test or get the **** out of boxing.

total agree with you congratulations for your reasoning

Comment

I respect Pac-man. Everything he's done allows me to say he belongs in the top 5 list of the greatest boxers ever. If and how he beats Floyd will determine if I put him numero uno on that list. If he chooses not to do the test exsactly the way Floyd has agreed to do his, he's done! It's time to put up AND shut up!....
                      O.k., give Floyd credit for knowing how to shake up his rival but if Pac-Man wants to prove to himself and the world, "he's the man" and a "Legendary Fighter", he needs to suck up the politics of the fight-game and take the test. And to think, ... he's talking politics after fighting?
                      THE DEADLINE HAS NOT HIT THOUGH! Don't rush to judge....I want to say at the end of the day, They did all this to build drama for the fight and get casual fight fans to pay the $59 to $69 bucks to wactch the fight in March. They will fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X