No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
    Watch the judge tell Manny to take the test to prove them wrong.Hahahahahaahahahahahahahaa
    Not possible....

If I say I ****d your daughter or sister (just an example) and you file lawsuit against me. Are you interested to have your sister or daughter checked for my DNA?

think twice and try again...

++++
    just an example buddy, nothing personal

Comment

Lol at Pac and the *******s getting desperate!! , for one FLOYD JR HASN'T SAID PAC IS ON HGH PUBLICALLY, so therefore he has nothing to answer to, secondly Pac will have to prove that he's not on anything so good luck with that one "Roiduiao"!! , and thirdly where's Paulie and Cintron's name in this weak ass "lawsuit"? hahaha Paulie has been the most vocal of all the people calling Pac out and yet they'd let him get away with it? THEY ARE PISSING IN THE WIND and merely trying to deflect the attention away from Pac's juicing, but regardless of what happens Pac has a stain on his reputation now.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Nah, it's the right thing to do.

I'ma light a fat one to celebrate.
        Best Christmas gift ever sam

Comment

Pacquiao will not win this battle. GBP/Mayweather just want a test to be taken, they never accused him of anything. Pacquiao will make himself look worse now. He should have taken the blood test, tested negative, and then use the test results if GBP/Mayweather accuse them of using roids.

He should be suing Mayweather Sr only, because he's been the only one to semi-accuse Pacquiao of using steroids, May Sr is not part of the May Camp or GBP. This looks bad for Pacquiao. I guarantee Pacquiao will lose this case if he goes through with it.

Comment

if this is true you better believe that PBF has hired a Private Investigator to infiltrate the wild card gym. This whole pac-pbf episode is hurting boxing more every moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
              Not possible....

If I say I ****d your daughter or sister (just an example) and you file lawsuit against me. Are you interested to have your sister or daughter checked for my DNA?

think twice and try again...

++++
              just an example buddy, nothing personal
              Yeah I'd be interested; I wanna know if there is some to it. Physical evidence is better then mental evidence.

Comment

lolz.. nice move Packy

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
                  Sue the ****in crackheads drug pushers and wife beater and let them cough up all the money they earned from dealing drugs and cherry picking opponents.
                  If you guys actually think this is true, you really dumber than I though. Hahahaha, wow.

Comment

Let me celebrate too...

Alrightttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyy then...

Comment

this is what i've been saying since senior went on a rant.

lulz

Comment

Working...
                      X