No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
    If you guys actually think this is true, you really dumber than I though. Hahahaha, wow.
    says by the dumbest *****

btw, *****s reputatuion brain wise are not good here.

just look at yourself nyhahahahahahahahaha lolol

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
      Yeah I'd be interested; I wanna know if there is some to it. Physical evidence is better then mental evidence.
      Well good... LOL...

Your daughter or sister will curse you of not believing her...

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
        Lol at Pac and the *******s getting desperate!! , for one FLOYD JR HASN'T SAID PAC IS ON HGH PUBLICALLY, so therefore he has nothing to answer to, secondly Pac will have to prove that he's not on anything so good luck with that one "Roiduiao"!! , and thirdly where's Paulie and Cintron's name in this weak ass "lawsuit"? hahaha Paulie has been the most vocal of all the people calling Pac out and yet they'd let him get away with it? THEY ARE PISSING IN THE WIND and merely trying to deflect the attention away from Pac's juicing, but regardless of what happens Pac has a stain on his reputation now.

save your ass ... about time. dont worry. i'll petition pac to donate the money for fl****s mental imrovement LOL win win situation LOL

why are you trembling??? ****ting your pants right now that your boy is just a fukn coward and hoping for roids for his escape capsule. LOL

Comment

I hardly see how the courts or a judge is going to tell the Mayweathers they cant legally believe Pac is on Roids.

Comment

Lol to those saying it's a good idea, this is such a bad idea that I don't even think it's true. It's the worst move Team Pacquiao can do at this point.

I call bull****, this is not true. for Pacquiao's sake I hope it is not true.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Nah, it's the right thing to do.

I'ma light a fat one to celebrate.
              All he needed to do was take the test. Pacquiao keeps digging himself into a bigger hole. This will backfire, watch.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                You call me a dumbass cause I said watch the judge make him take the test? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK..........
                All I read about Pac on drugs is SLANDER and yer all Dumbass's that have slandered him... He won't make Pac take Mayweathers version of the test,,, Pac ,,has been more than willing to take tests Pre, present and POST !

Its getting sickening..

Comment

its about fucking time.

this time, they have a case. manny's name was tainted without evidence, all because of **** coming from floyd sr's crack mouth.

Comment

What Are Defamation, Libel and Slander?
                    Generally speaking, defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Slander involves the making of defamatory statements by a transitory (non-fixed) representation, usually an oral (spoken) representation. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

Typically, the elements of a cause of action for defamation include:

A false and defamatory statement concerning another;
                    The unprivileged publication of the statement to a third party (that is, somebody other than the person defamed by the statement);
                    If the defamatory matter is of public concern, fault amounting at least to negligence on the part of the publisher; and
                    Damage to the plaintiff.
                    In the context of defamation law, a statement is "published" when it is made to the third party. That term does not mean that the statement has to be in print.

Damages are typically to the reputation of the plaintiff, but depending upon the laws of the jurisdiction it may be enough to establish mental anguish.

Most jurisdictions also recognize "per se" defamation, where the allegations are presumed to cause damage to the plaintiff. Typically, the following may consititute defamation per se:

Attacks on a person's professional character or standing;
                    Allegations that an unmarried person is unchaste;
                    Allegations that a person is infected with a sexually transmitted disease;
                    Allegations that the person has committed a crime of moral turpitude;
                    While actions for defamation have their roots in common law, most jurisdictions have now enacted statutes which modify the common law. They may change the elements of the cause of action, limit when an action may be filed, or modify the defenses to an action for defamation. Some may even require that the defendant be given an opportunity to apologize before the plaintiff can seek non-economic damages.

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/per...efamation.html

Comment

this will be fun. ex-convicts and crack heads reputation vs pac's reputation....

plus... sue the GBP!!!!!!

judah vs mosley:

Whatever tests they want them to take, Shane will submit to that. We are not going to do other tests than the Nevada commission requires," Schaefer said. "The fact is Shane is not a cheater and he does not need to be treated like one."

pac vs pbf

According to Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer, who is negotiating the deal with Top Rank president Todd duBoef, Pacquiao refuses to have his blood drawn within 30 days of the bout based on his superstition of testing so close to a fight.

"Todd told me that Pacquiao has difficulty with taking blood and doesn't want to do it so close to the fight," Schaefer said. "He, Pacquiao, would only agree to have blood drawn before the kick-off press conference and after the fight."

nice!!!!! sue them pac go go go!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X