Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would he sue Mayweather? Whats the point hes broke remember?

Comment

• This is the best thing Pac could do to finally get the Mayweather's to STFU. Floyd thought he weaseled his ass out of the fight, but he just earned himself a court date, LMAO.

Comment

• Pacquiao keeping it 100. Something Floyd doesn't do.

Comment

• Pacquiao is angry after reading all this . Pacquiao has no one to blame but himself and his team.

Comment

• If Pac is saying he doesn't know what steroids looks like or what HGH is then how can he say for certain he hasn't been given that sh-t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
              Me mad? nah i'm just telling you how much a dumb ******* you are.. CAN'T YOU READ? you *******s have been desperate ever since Pac has been getting owned left, right and centre by the media, it's been such a laugh seeing you groupies panic all over the place!! .
              We don't care about what the media prints, what matter is the truth and clear conscience. If your innocent nobody can take anything away from anybody. desperation is a good word for crackheads like yourself in trying to diminish a great boxer. good luck and stop smoking that ****.

Comment

• “Now, I say to Floyd Mayweather Jr., don’t be a coward and face me in the ring, mano-a-mano and shut your big, pretty mouth, so we can show the world who is the true king of the ring,”

@ Pacquiao saying that Floyds mouth is pretty.

Comment

• Yeah he is going to really destroy the Mayweathers and Golden Boy with this lawsuit. He said I use Roids your honor, make him be quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                    Take the damn test!!! He'd rather go to court than to submit to random testing.
                    You obviously have no idea what this is all about. It's not about taking the test... it's about the mayweathers maligning the reputation of Pacquiao. I wanted Pacquiao to sue Mayweather Sr. the first time he accused Pacquiao of taking banned drugs. Now it's finally happening. NOBODY has the right to destroy one's reputation, especially when there is not a single iota of evidence to support a slanderous or libelous statement (and I bet you don't know the difference between slander and libel either).

Comment

• If he wants to hurt Floyd he should take the tests and beat him in the ring. The longer he refuses the more damage he is doing to his image.

Comment

Working...
                      X