Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum and Team PACMAN strikes back and file a lawsuit against Mayweather and GBP. I still think the fight will happen. Too much drama for PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
      Pac is a roid head until proven innocent, and right now HE DOESN'T WANNA DO THAT!! , all Floyd Sr has to do is use Ariza's own words against Pac when he said "no-one knows what i give Pac..Pac doesn't even know" LOL that's enough to question whether Pac is using, i know it's hard for dumb *******s like you to see your hero's status start to vanish before your very eyes but THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO DIRTY FIGHTERS!! .

prove it prove it prove it LOL

o we are going to find out anyway... your crackhead family will appear in court acting like bunch of ******s..... LOL

Comment

• Alright Pacman is going to sue, but he will tell floyd I(Pacman) won't sue if you take out the Olympic style drug test clause. The fight gets signed and will all live happily ever after.

Comment

• Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
          you seem to know more about law than these other posters but no damages would be proven...what are they gonna say..."we could have made millions fighting floyd?" Floyd jr. can simply say he didn't sign the fight for other reasons..then what would team pac say? THere is no way to prove a fighter does not want to fight manny because they think he is on steroids....not to mention his statements might be true...who are we to know he wont even take the tests.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pwned

Comment

• Originally posted by mclovin View Post
            prove it prove it prove it LOL

o we are going to find out anyway... your crackhead family will appear in court acting like bunch of ******s..... LOL
            Well everyone is trying to prove it DUMBASS but your boyfriend won't TAKE THE TESTS!! , Pac has been exposed today as someone who's got something to hide, it doesn't really matter whether it's "proven" or not HIS NAME IS STILL TARNISHED BY THIS ACCUSATION!! , your roid head hero is FINISHED!! LOL .

Comment

• look at these fl****s saying pac has no case....

first they turned into PHDs in pharmacology saying pac is on roids but has no proof. the only proof they have is that pac is 7 time world champion and 4 time lineal sour graping LOL

now they are bunch of good lawyers who got the nerve to shout that pac has no case and even saying the harvard educated arum knows no ****e LOL

save your saliva fl****s.... karma is a ***** and when it hits you it hurts.

thats what you fl****s get for being so jealous of pacs greatness LOL

pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PBF

easy money LOL

Comment

Well everyone is trying to prove it DUMBASS but your boyfriend won't TAKE THE TESTS!! , Pac has been exposed today as someone who's got something to hide, it doesn't really matter whether it's "proven" or not HIS NAME IS STILL TARNISHED BY THIS ACCUSATION!! , your roid head hero is FINISHED!! LOL .
                opinions coming from you really doesn't matter. your credibility is as low as crackhead sr.

Comment

• Originally posted by mclovin View Post
                  look at these fl****s saying pac has no case....

first they turned into PHDs in pharmacology saying pac is on roids but has no proof. the only proof they have is that pac is 7 time world champion and 4 time lineal sour graping LOL

now they are bunch of good lawyers who got the nerve to shout that pac has no case and even saying the harvard educated arum knows no ****e LOL

save your saliva fl****s.... karma is a ***** and when it hits you it hurts.

thats what you fl****s get for being so jealous of pacs greatness LOL

pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PBF

easy money LOL
                  keep on pwning the *****s dude.

Comment

you know what... your crack head SR's face is just like your avy right now!!

****ting his pants he doesnt know where to grab his crack pipe for paranoia.. LOL

this is fun.... easy money.... and dont worry silky flow, you can rub floyd's chest after the verdict to comfort him LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Manny Speaks: Let's get ready to rumble in court!

Pacquiao to Sue Mayweathers and Golden Boy Promotions

for the official release, link is here

PhilBoxing.com
                      Fri, 25 Dec 2009

SARANGANI, PHILIPPINES (Dec. 25)—Saying that his character and person has been questioned, maligned, damaged and tarnished by baseless and false accusations, pound-for-pound boxing king Manny Pacquiao and promoter Top Rank Inc. announced today the filing of a lawsuit within the next few days against the Mayweathers, Floyd Sr. and Jr., et al, and Golden Boy Promotions.

“Enough is enough. These people, Mayweather Sr., Jr., and Golden Boy Promotions, think it is a joke and a right to accuse someone wrongly of using steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs. I have tried to just brush it off as a mere pre-fight ploy but I think they have gone overboard,” said Pacquiao in Tagalog while celebrating Christmas with his family here.

“I have instructed my promoter, Bob Arum, head of Top Rank Inc., to help me out in the filing of the case as soon as possible because I have had people coming over to me now asking if I really take performance-enhancing drugs and I have cheated my way into becoming the No. 1 boxer in the world,” said Pacquiao.

Libel, slander and defamation suits are being readied against the accused to once and for all clear out Pacquiao’s good name and character.

This week, Mayweather and Golden Boy Promotions came out with a press release threatening to put a stop to the projected biggest fight in boxing history between the two top pound-for-pound fighters in the world, by asking too many unrealistic and unprecedented items on the bargaining table, including that of an Olympic-style drug testing.

“I maintain and assure everyone that I have not used any form or kind of steroids and that my way to the top is a result of hard work, hard work, hard work and a lot of blood spilled from my past battles in the ring, not outside of it,” added the Filipino champion who just turned 31 a week ago. “I have no idea what steroids look like and my fear in God has kept me safe and victorious through all these years.”

“Now, I say to Floyd Mayweather Jr., don’t be a coward and face me in the ring, mano-a-mano and shut your big, pretty mouth, so we can show the world who is the true king of the ring,” said Pacquiao, who has been contemplating on filing a case against Mayweather Sr. even before the start of his Nov. 14 fight with Miguel Angel Cotto. “I did not sue because I did not want to get distracted during that time because I was preparing for one of the toughest fights in my career.”

“Pretty Boy Floyd, face me instead on March 13 in Las Vegas and not in some talk show forum or in press releases written for you by people who don’t even know me. Face me in a fight where I get to punch back. You and your cohorts have accused me of using performance-enhancing drugs. Now, I say, the burden of proof should now come from you, not me,” said Pacquiao, the only seven-time, seven-weight division champion in the history of the sport.

Pacquiao said he is not against any form of drug testing mandated by any state athletic sports commission whenever, wherever he fights. He just finds it funny and ****** to change a system that has been set for decades now. Pacquiao undergoes drug testing and other medical examinations before and after every fight over the past 15 years and has never failed any of these tests.

“These people think they are doing the sport a great service. They are not,” added Pacquiao. “To Floyd, despite all these accusations, may your Christmas be merry and I will see you in court, soon, too.”

Comment

Working...
                      X