Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIVE ME ONE good reason why PAC needs to get tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pac uses power, 3-5 blood tests will weaken him. floyd knows this thats why he wants it.
    *** off with your child lunacy , lol , run Pac run as fast as you can out of a fight and into court lol run Pac run .

Comment

• Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
      *** off with your child lunacy , lol , run Pac run as fast as you can out of a fight and into court lol run Pac run .
      You guys are truly out to lunch, man. Manny will go to court and will win. Then what will Floyd do?

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
        why does pac need 3-5 tests before the fight. what is wrong with after the fight. pleez floyd fans answer this then i might understand where you guys are coming from.
        [QUOTE=fcastro1;7083257]
        Originally posted by Ray` View Post

pac uses power, 3-5 blood tests will weaken him. floyd knows this thats why he wants it.

So because Pac uses power he would be weaken by a prick of blood that might be taken maybe 2 weeks or 4 days before the fight??? And am guessing because Mayweather uses pillow power he would be weaken by the same prick of blood right??

Another thing is nobody knows the number of test that would be carried out on both fighters, Thats up to the random testing agency not Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
          why does pac need 3-5 tests before the fight. what is wrong with after the fight. pleez floyd fans answer this then i might understand where you guys are coming from.
          I've answered/posted about this before, but people always tip toe around it when they see it. So here it goes again:

Arum and Team Pacquiao agreed to Olympic style testing when it was first proposed to them.

Schaefer was recently quoted as saying that Olympic style testing was already in the contract.

Arum has been in the game how long now?

You mean to say he didn't know that Olympic style testing is random
          and that there is no cut-off date for testing?

When Freddie proposed a cut-off date. The USADA stated that they could not guarantee a cut-of date. Now why is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post

Thats what i dont get, Why are they not asking why??? If i support a boxer and he refuse to take a random blood test unless he was given a cut off date then i would be asking why does he need a cut off date when his opponent doesnt require one??

I would be asking WHY duck a $40 million pay when i believe you to be clean???

I would be asking WHY have they brought out 9 different excuses in the last 72hours just fora blood test???

I would want answer on WHY??????????????????????????????????
            Agree man and sadly these Pacquiao fans are probably not gonna reach that "Why" phase anytime soon.

Comment

• I really would love for Pacquiao to go to court and sue, Its either is lawyers need a payday or they are ******s like some of the posters on here.

Please remember: I dont discuss boxing with ******s.......Period

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ray`;7083291]
                Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post

So because Pac uses power he would be weaken by a prick of blood that might be taken maybe 2 weeks or 4 days before the fight??? And am guessing because Mayweather uses pillow power he would be weaken by the same prick of blood right??

Another thing is nobody knows the number of test that would be carried out on both fighters, Thats up to the random testing agency not Mayweather.
                how do you know its a prick of blood? no u dont. and whats the difference with random testing and one sdtraight after the fight? if pac was on that **** it would come up straigt after the fight! no!

Comment

• Originally posted by FistoftheDallasStar View Post
                  The point is why do they have to conform to what Mayweather and the USADA want? Why can't a third party be brought into this like the NFL or MLB drug testing? It is a compromise but why can't Mayweather compromise? Everyone else just has to take it up the ass because Floyd Mayweather Jr demands it??? PLEASE. It sounds a little childish, no?
                  because they don't do blood testing how many guy are on steriods in MLB??

the USADA has tested Kobe Braynt (NBA) Lebron James (NBA) both are professional athletes what makes Pacquiao better than them?

10 million per pound over the limit sounds like a compromise to me

and it seems a little childish that Pac called off the biggest fight in boxing because he didn't want to take random drug tests

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    I've answered/posted about this before, but people always tip toe around it when they see it. So here it goes again:

Arum and Team Pacquiao agreed to Olympic style testing when it was first proposed to them.

Schaefer was recently quoted as saying that Olympic style testing was already in the contract.

When Freddie proposed a cut-off date. The USADA stated that they could not guarantee a cut-of date. Now why is that?

Because they test at Random??? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post

arum has been in the game along time but this is the first time this style of testing has happened, he might of thought 2 blood tests but 5. answered your questiuon.

Comment

Working...
                      X