No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Pacquiao: "Mayweather is afraid of me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    why does that seem to get lost in ALL the hype and myths......that's the TRUTH.......if he was afraid of Manny, why come the **** back?!?......its crazy!!!
    He came back to pay his bills.

He's said it numerous times himself, "money over legacy." He wants the least risk for the most reward.

Apparently, he doesn't view Pacquiao as low risk. Otherwise he wouldn't ask for unprecedented drug tests. Pacquiao's recent run has him very concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
      fear of needles is pretty common. fear of a guy from two weight divisions below your own is kinda gay.
      this guy speaks the truth^^^^^^^

Comment

Correction Bob, Floyd does run Mannys world. He pretty much backed you in a corner and you have to fight your way out of it. If you don't take the fight then you will look very suspicious to the general public(the people that buy the big fights). Also he owns your financial future too. According to this video Pac would fight Paulie, could you imagine the buys for that. People **** on Mayweather because he would fight Matt Hatton but if Pac fought Paulie it would do maybe 400,000 buys. Hmmmm go from 3 million buys to 400,000. I'd have to say Mayweather played you guys big time, better just take the fight.

Comment

Pac said in that video he's willing to do any blood test as soon as not 2 days before the fight. It means they can do it randomly the 3 blood tests now or during the training and one 3 days before the fight and another one right after the fight at the dressing room. So what's the problem with that ****** *****s? Any experts here? May I ask if there are any steroid, PED or HGH can get away with that testing if they do the above blood testing proceedure?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Don't succumb to the psychological advantage Pac...............you don't need this fight...don't back down!!
            dont make those advise bro chups .... i want this fight to happen, so that PAC can shut up the f-cking mayweathers!!!

WAR PAC!!!

Comment

"For me, no problem. If he(Mayweather) wants to fight, then both of us should fight. But, if he is scared, then he should gather enough courage first before he decides to fight me."

Is this Pac callin out Mayweather?

Does this sound like a challenge to Floyd's manhood?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                and mannys afraid of needles right???lol
                i dont know if you even read but you always make posts not related to the topic

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
                  WTF does sex have to do with this? Is only a ****ing blood test for gods sake!!!!!!! Just some ****ing little blood. Do you know what a blood test is? WTF is going on with the people on this forum?
                  like always, you failed to comprehend

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
                    "For me, no problem. If he(Mayweather) wants to fight, then both of us should fight. But, if he is scared, then he should gather enough courage first before he decides to fight me."

Is this Pac callin out Mayweather?

Does this sound like a challenge to Floyd's manhood?

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
                      WTF does sex have to do with this? Is only a ****ing blood test for gods sake!!!!!!! Just some ****ing little blood. Do you know what a blood test is? WTF is going on with the people on this forum?
                      Manny needs all the support he can get right about now even if it makes no sense. And Arum keeps digging a deeper hole for both of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X