Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather the biggest coward in the history of Boxing????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
    so bigdog...back to the glove issue...did floyd not have to agree to the 8oz gloves or not??? just wondering
    Ummm sure,,,, he wanted a pillow fight with Pac instead,,, but he took PACs demand and used the 8 ounce like practically every fight fought at welterweight....

Side note.... Can you give an example,,,, where 10 ounce gloves were used at welterweight????

Comment

hahaha...it was negotiated before the fight...marquez knew he was going to be overweight and he was compensated 600,000 for it, he also agreed to that weight to...know stuff before you type idiotic posts
      So now Marquez knew Mayweather was going to come in overweight????LMAO

So why not just have the fight at 147 and not be compensated????LMAO...

WOW....****ing ******s,,,, Who the hell am I communicating with??? You sure youre not riding a small yellow bus as you type????

Comment

he does otherwise everyone will speculate he WAS using steroids....i don't think he is so what is the big issue!!!!!!!!!!
        Pac doen't need him, he backs out and to hell with what other people say as long as his conscience is clean.

Comment

Yes he is.

He is the first boxer in history to come out with a stipulation this stupid. Shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
            Ummm,,,, didnt Leonard take Lalondes belt at a catchweight????

Didnt Chavez fight Whitaker for his Welterweight belt at 145???

Yes,,, I WOULD ASK 10 MILLION as well knowing Mayweather has a history of cheating the scales...

Now tell me,,,, why would Mayweather ask Pac for the most stringent drug tests ever asked of a professional boxer on a mere rumor?????
            all those examples may be true but it don't make it right and being that they had those terms set down FOR them they couldn't be so picky when something was finally set AGAINST them. basically Pacquiao wants to be the only one who can make an uncontested demand when there is 2 men fighting, that is wrong. he wants Floyd to accept his demand with no problem but can't do the same for whatever reason, he's not giving the respect to Floyd that he is demanding from him..

you want me to tell you huh? fine, it's because sometimes when you're good it's possible to be too good, maybe too good to be true as was the case with An-phony-o Plastercheato and sometimes you stop and think and it crosses your mind, it's a rumor at first but is it? his performances at 140+, being a little guy who started at 106 pounds warrant the suspicion..

Comment

did ALI request olympic style testing?

this is a ***** move at its finest

he didnt even bother compromising with manny when manny's camps only issue was getting blood drawn days before fight night.

sad really

Comment

Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
                So now Marquez knew Mayweather was going to come in overweight????LMAO

So why not just have the fight at 147 and not be compensated????LMAO...

WOW....****ing ******s,,,, Who the hell am I communicating with??? You sure youre not riding a small yellow bus as you type????
                do u know anything about contracts...obviously not...the contract was signed almost 3 months before....signed by both participants...because mayweather amended he contract marquez had to agree..and he was compensated for it...its basic business law...if u passed high school u would understand this

Comment

u have to call me a ****** cuz u can't counter any of my posts...ur wrong and its as simple as that...

since manny won't match floyd's demand of testing, then floyd should not agree to 8oz puncher's gloves so they both have to wear 10oz gloves..

either way may wins
                  How the hell do you counter something that is being self countered???

Seriously do you know how to read????

I asked you if Mayweather wanted to use 10 ounce gloves and you stated that they BOTH agreed to use 8 ounce gloves...

Do you know that for there to be a demand one side must want something the other doesnt???? So if both want the same thing how the **** is it a demand???

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    Pac doen't need him, he backs out and to hell with what other people say as long as his conscience is clean.
                    hahha u act like mayweather can't make other fights....both these fighters need each other as does the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
                      Not is only Pacman is ducking Slick Americans but now he he is ducking drug tests which can find HGH and other steroids.

FLoyd the biggest ducker in the sport.. and he doing it again with this drug test BS..

Comment

Working...
                      X