Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it a problem that Pac get tested if Mayweather is ALSO tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman is scared of Floyd, using a stupid exuse.

Comment

If you are an unbiased poster look at it at manny's point of view, he is willing to take the test, blood and urine test. Urine test everyday for 3months the entire training schedule upto the date of the fight. Blood test before training starts and then immediately after the fight. He's a very superstitious person, he just don't want to do anything other than the norm during training and on fight night itself. I do think this is fair enough for everybody, a urine test 24/7 during training and then blood test the minute he steps out the ring on march 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
        If you are an unbiased poster look at it at manny's point of view, he is willing to take the test, blood and urine test. Urine test everyday for 3months the entire training schedule upto the date of the fight. Blood test before training starts and then immediately after the fight. He's a very superstitious person, he just don't want to do anything other than the norm during training and on fight night itself. I do think this is fair enough for everybody, a urine test 24/7 during training and then blood test the minute he steps out the ring on march 13th.
        a urine test proves nothin....!!!!!!! he said he is supersititous and doesn't like giving blood...

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
          if he has nothing to hide..why all the posturing?...Mayweather doesnt have anything to hide...whats the big deal?..why are you trying to justify this? it isnt like Mayweather asked for Manny to be tested alone...Mayweather offered to have himself tested as well
          Ok you tell me, what's the diffrence between a blood test a day before the fight and a blood test a day after the fight for a drug test? Roach clearly said that they are willing to subject manny to the blood test right after the fight because doing it a day before will only weaken manny, and manny, a brawler/puncher, needs that 100% strength for his power punches to be effective. And you will say, wtf they are both subjecting themselves to the same test so what's the problem?! But the difference is, floyd is a deffensive fighter, he don't need raw power to win his fights, he's happy with a decision win.. And i said this before, floyd is a cheating bastard. He did it with marquez, luring juan to come up 2divisions making marquez slow and fat while he weighed in at his comfortable weight of 146lbs. Now he's doing it again with manny.

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
            a urine test proves nothin....!!!!!!! he said he is supersititous and doesn't like giving blood...
            But he is giving his blood to accomodate floyd, before training and the minute after the fight. And doing urine test 24/7 everyday during the entire training camp, don't you think this will give the lab enough info to detect something foul? You can only get away with urine test if you put enough gap for the body to absorb and discharge all the foul substance before the test. But manny is willing to do it everyday.

Comment

Ok you tell me, what's the diffrence between a blood test a day before the fight and a blood test a day after the fight for a drug test? Roach clearly said that they are willing to subject manny to the blood test right after the fight because doing it a day before will only weaken manny, and manny, a brawler/puncher, needs that 100% strength for his power punches to be effective. And you will say, wtf they are both subjecting themselves to the same test so what's the problem?! But the difference is, floyd is a deffensive fighter, he don't need raw power to win his fights, he's happy with a decision win.. And i said this before, floyd is a cheating bastard. He did it with marquez, luring juan to come up 2divisions making marquez slow and fat while he weighed in at his comfortable weight of 146lbs. Now he's doing it again with manny.
              floyd is ducking the fight. what else is new.

Comment

show me evidence that taking a tea spoon of blood can make someone weak?....u can get cut and lose a tea spoon of blood...

Comment

floyd is a vampire.. manny would be weak as hell come fight night.. either thats smart or cheating for an advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
                    show me evidence that taking a tea spoon of blood can make someone weak?....u can get cut and lose a tea spoon of blood...
                    Answer my question first..

Comment

this thread is full of excuses

Comment

Working...
                      X