Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao Follies: Are We Morons After All?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TriPHP: i don't think he agreed to that.he only wants urine tests.he is afraid of getting xposed.

Comment

his excuses? i'm afraid of needles...i'm superstitious...i'm a little girly and if they take some blood off my body,Mayweather is going to beat me sooooo bad! LOL

Comment

RoacH played his card really well..

Deal falls apart, Jr will have to fight true WW and there is a lot of them out there..He can't duck all of them Shane,Berto,Cintron,Williams,Clottey and Bradley. Any one of these guys can definetly beat him. Please don't Valero..!
        The thing about Jr. situation, he can't afford to lose, 1 loss and he is done.
        Now Roach for sure is smiling right now because the GBP will knocking this time. He is right, Jr needs Pac more than Pac needs Jr.
        But it's over..I see Pac fighting Valero or Bradley nest year.

Comment

that's simple...Pac needs you people stop making excuses for him.take the damn tests.

Comment

Originally posted by angelgargola View Post
            TriPHP: i don't think he agreed to that.he only wants urine tests.he is afraid of getting xposed.
            Read and read, or even give a call on Pac. That's the problem for people who just comment without knowing the facts. Take note one of the important phrase: after the fight - ask your friend there if it makes any difference.

Comment

what is more ridiculous? a 10 million dollars demand or a blood test demand?? i think a 10 millions demand is absurd,but Mayweather agreed anyway cause he wants this fight.Now,Pac is pulling out cause he is afraid of a needle??? Crap. the only thing he's afraid is Mayweather kicking his ass or getting exposed.

Comment

so,he agreed to blood tests after the fight? what difference does it makes?? both fighter are going to "lose" the same ammount of blood during those tests,IF(a big IF) thats what Pac is afraid of.But for me it's only an excuse.it makes no sense.
                Last edited by angelgargola; 12-23-2009, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by angelgargola View Post
                  what is more ridiculous? A 10 million dollars demand or a blood test demand?? I think a 10 millions demand is absurd,but mayweather agreed anyway cause he wants this fight.now,pac is pulling out cause he is afraid of a needle??? Crap. The only thing he's afraid is mayweather kicking his ass or getting exposed.
                  hell ****ing yeah good point this bone head wants 10 mill for every pound over this is some crazy ****. Pac and roach are insane!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    the fight will happen. they'll compromise.

floyd wants up to 5 blood tests and 12 urine tests.

manny wanted 2 blood tests and i don't think they cared about urine tests.

make it 3 blood tests (1 month before , 1 week before , day of fight) and 6 urine tests. good compromise.
                    In big fights like these, everything is a negotiation. I think there is more to this testing situation than is being released. Mayweather/Schaffer are negotiating in the media, swaying public perception away from Pacquiao and forcing his hand so to speak. It's a truly brilliant move IMO.

I think Mayweather looks at like "OK, I conceded the weight penalty, I'm going to get in his head with this."

I think having them meet in the middle would be a good compromise.

Comment

angelgargola: can't you see my point? If Pac is really on roids, then he can't escape on it if the blood testing is done after the fight. But Pac agreed to be blood tested right after the fight, so that means...... do I have to explain more or you understand now?

Comment

Working...
                      X