Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao Follies: Are We Morons After All?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, those sprinters are SOOOO weak after being subject to those tests

Comment

Originally posted by wengz2002 View Post
      The most important of this BLOOD TEST is the one After the fight! Period...

If they get blood close to the fight schedule... there's a possibility that a fighter will get a little weak.....
      This is really what Mayweather's camp wants to happen!!!

To have blood test 30 days before and immediately after the fight is in my opinion FAIR!

They can consult the Drug Agency people and medical experts!!!

Mayweather wants a way out obviously!
      If there's a possibility then Mayweather would be exposing himself to that same possibility. Come off it a tablespoon of blood is not gonna hurt you. Have you ever cut your finger, did you feel weak and disoriented afterward. Exactly what I thought, a tablespoon will not affect a boxers health of training.

Comment

this is bull****! I think maybe mayweather really doesnt want to fight pacquiao. wasnt he the one that said, there is no way pacquiao could ever beat him? No possible scenario were pacquiao would come out the winner? I think everyone was right when they said mayweather team said yes to march 13 thinking pacquiao would back out cause it was too soon. **** if it falls completely apart mayweather is gonna have to fight a true welterweight. oh no maybe even mosley? lol

Comment

Game Of The Generals...

It is all a head game, a publicity stunt. Fight will never happen, this will be more like the Battle Of The Promoters. I doubt Midget know whats going on right now, I am sure he is clueless.

Comment

i bet Pac bleeds more during a fight than when he gets a blood test.ridiculous! and why is that those tests are fair for people that are going to participate at the olympics and not fair for Pac??? i don't get it...and please,stop with the "makes him weak" xcuse.it's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by angelgargola View Post
              Pac must be using the drugs that are only detected with blood tests.it's obvious now.
              Originally posted by angelgargola View Post
              people,please,don't be ******! it's not like Pac is going to be donating blood the night of the fight! those tests won't have any effect on the outcome of this fight.that's bull****.the guy is clearly hidding something.obvious.
              Manny agreed to be blood tested as late as 3 days before the fight and then 1 more immediately after the fight.

GO ASK SOME EXPERT

Comment

Originally posted by aguileraluis22 View Post
                this is bull****! I think maybe mayweather really doesnt want to fight pacquiao. Wasnt he the one that said, there is no way pacquiao could ever beat him? No possible scenario were pacquiao would come out the winner? I think everyone was right when they said mayweather team said yes to march 13 thinking pacquiao would back out cause it was too soon. **** if it falls completely apart mayweather is gonna have to fight a true welterweight. Oh no maybe even mosley? Lol
                its just a test if pac takes it they fight its simple, u love pac so much ur willing to give him a pass for this madness? Him and roach are some crazy mf'ers if they dont take this fight because of giving blood! U lose blood during a fight ya know? Mayweather would beat mosley and knock that s curl kit out of his head!!!

Comment

someone said here that taking blood is going to be a major factor in this fight...in advantage of who i ask???? both are going to be tested,not only Pac.people are soooo ******!

Comment

Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
                    It is all a head game, a publicity stunt. Fight will never happen, this will be more like the Battle Of The Promoters. I doubt Midget know whats going on right now, I am sure he is clueless.
                    YEAH UR RIGHT, PAC IS SOMEWHERE HAVING AN ORGY WITH TWO TALL MIDGETS IGNORING FREDDIES TEXT MESSAGES!!! LOL

Comment

MANNY PACKYAW IS EATING ORGANIC EGG SHELLS WITH SUPER POWER BARS THAT HAVE CREATINE AND STERIOD JUICE IN THEM!!!!!! HE ALSO PUTS PINE-SOL IN HIS WATER THE **** MAKES HIM SO STRONG HE CAN **** HIS HEAD AGAINST A WALL AND IT WONT HURT HIM I HAVE IT LIVE ON TAPE CHECK HIM OUT>>>>>

Comment

Working...
                      X