Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow what a successful use of bandwith

Comment

• Originally posted by mclovin View Post
      pac said no problem not just day before the fight... is it hard to understand that?

how come floyd is allowed to use a cocaine member form of drug??

you think it is fair?
      According to the reports his team never agreed to random blood testing during camp so I guess it is hard to understand for me. and xylocaine is an excepted anaesthetic now your just reaching... its simple just take the tests and make the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by mclovin View Post
        steroids can reduce bone density and increase the risk of fractures. This occurs quite quickly and even with low doses.

anyways...

this is an interesting thread because pac is always at the receiving end of the bad spectrum so I thought i have to share my mini pharmacology knowledge just to level the playing field LOL

why PBF got brittle hands? why he is using xylocaine to help his brittle hands?
        does he have something in system?

although not conclusive, let us discuss the scenario.

xylocaine or lidocaine is a known anesthetic drug to numb the pain.. just like when you are having root canal dentist gives you this kind of ****e to tolerate pain. he is shooting this to ease his pain with his fragile bones perhaps.

one interesting note..

lidocaine is a member of COCAINE family..

now the story makes it more intersting.

back before, cocaine is a medicinal drug used by locals in south america to numb pain and get high. as technology progresses, scientist were able to sequence cocaine structure and make a synthetic drug out of it just like xylocaine and lidocaine LOL

accordingly, Cocaine has since been largely replaced in Western medicine by synthetic local anesthetics such as benzocaine, proparacaine, lignocaine/xylocaine/lidocaine, and tetracaine

and as you know...

cocaine is a powerful nervous system stimulant. Its effects can last from 15-30 minutes to an hour, depending upon the method of ingestion.

Cocaine increases alertness, feelings of well-being and euphoria, energy and motor activity, feelings of competence and sexuality. Athletic performance may be enhanced. (wikepedia)

so why is this cocaine drug banned in other states and not in nevada? why floyd doesnt like texas? why floyd loves to use this drug? does he shoot himself with this drugs not only to numb his hand but to stay alert and stay physically reguvinated? do the ex-convicts have mastery of this drug? LOL

do you think the runner and the crackhead family are getting away with this?

is floyd playing poker? LOL who is going to bluff? LOL

fl****s dont blame me LOL

merry x-mas LOL
        thats a lie!!!!!!!! i have a few pharmacology books that say the opposite. dumb azz.

horrible try novice.

one is willing to be tested and the other is ducking the test!
        once again u failed at deflecting the attention.

Comment

• Why does Timothy Bradly have man boobs? Is it because he does Steroids

Is that why he is a little gay boy and now backs crackhead Floyd Senior? Or can Timothy ****sexual Bradley not be on steroids even though he is more ripped then anyone in boxing but hits like a featherweight.

Comment

• This is the best boxing forum for Comedy.

Comment

• i swear your posts keep getting worse

Comment

• dont insult ninja turtle like that

Comment

• That's the new thing today? Accuse everyone else because someone is afraid of OST.

Comment

• Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                    thats a lie!!!!!!!! i have a few pharmacology books that say the opposite. dumb azz.

horrible try novice.

one is willing to be tested and the other is ducking the test!
                    once again u failed at deflecting the attention.

prove it ******... let us test test you pharmacology knowledge so i can own your ass... if you are pharm tech just hang yourselff you are not going to be a good match LOL ill time you 2 minutes. now he is scrambling for his book LOL

so give me sample of inhaled anesthesia? what is MAC??? 2 minutes ******

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      That's the new thing today? Accuse everyone else because someone is afraid of OST.
                      The new thing is all you ****** ass *****s are all on ignore, now go away. I hope Floyd dies a painful death of Cancer. Floyd Mayweather Jr, Marquez, Bradley, are all ruining boxing. I hope they all die of Cancer. And I hope you *****s join them.

Comment

Working...
                      X