Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If ight won't happen because Pac refuses.. then.. Mayweather should be blamed..

Because his camp is asking things that are not normal..

Pac has proven clean for more than a decade by the "normal test of NSAC". Why asking things that are beyond the normal NSAC protocol? Because PAC knocking out people?... Floyd is looking all possibilities to makes excuse...

To be fair for both camps, why not follow normal NSAC protocol?

Floyd is afraid, that's all...

Now I know it is easy to say "this man has potential to beat me so he needs to undergo all types testings"....

Floyd is asking beyond commission's normal rules.... Pacquiao has nothing to prove,,,

Floyd is making his own rules and this is not good for boxing....

Pac is not a robot that should follow everything Floyd demands...

Comment

• *****s are some dumb mofos!!!! PAC has AGREED TO THE BLOOD TESTS!!!!!!!!!! He just doesnt want them prior to the weeks leading up to the fight. A before and after. IF Pac were on something it would still be in his body afterwards its not just gonna disappear. the test would probably be 1 or 2 days after the fight. So stop making this about Pac and instead realize that floyd is bein a ***** again who just doesnt want to face a true challenge!

Comment

• Originally posted by kedashy View Post
        For everybody that didn,t read the article, roach said: He would let manny take the test all the way up to 1 week before the fight and after so why is that a problem??? Looks like floyd isn,t ready for the fight this soon... Plain and simple... If i give blood a week before the fight and after in span of 1 week then what,s the fckin problem???
        For some reason the Olympic comity decided the rules for tests to be what they are. Floyd didn't make that up, he's not pretending to be a doctor.
        And he will take the tests too so what's the problem? You are right, there's something fishy going on but it's not on the Mayweathers side.

Comment

• So allu, if i told you i,ll take the test a week before and right after the fight would that satisfy you and if not why??

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
            The issue right now is basically that Mayweather's camp want to run this show in regards to the Olympic drug test without any compromises. Roach is willing to get the Olympic drug test done after the fight and before the press conference, i don't see anything wrong with that, fair and honest. Now you're telling me that Roach even agreed to 1 week before the fight, so what's the ****ing problem.

BTW, can you post the link to that article where Roach said that. Thanks.
            http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...ng-points.html

Pacquiao’s trainer, Freddie Roach, said he is insistent that his fighter not be tested within 24 hours of the fight....Roach extended an olive branch to the riff, saying he would allow Pacquiao to give a blood sample one week before the fight, but no closer than three days before the first bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by aether View Post
              i don't see the reason why taking the tests after the fight would make any difference. manny has stated that he is willing to go any test they want as long as it is not before the fight. if he is on something, it would come out positive nevertheless.

i don't see this as "trying to hide something" as some of you states. that would be pointless. if he was cheating, they will find out eventually.

boxers aren't even required to undergo such tests. then manny should undergo it cause they say so? who the fuck are they?

manny's camp is not at fault here. taking the tests AFTER the fight and 30 days before is a reasonable compromise if you ask me. he already agreed to the random urine tests, but refused to give blood. it isn't that big of a deal at all, and won't affect the results of the tests.

with all that said, i think this will eventually be worked over and the fight would continue as planned.
              Again, Pacs going to make 50 MIL + thats more than enough to agree to a ****** test. There are ways to hide drugs. Im not saying Pac is taking anything. Im just saying if you have nothing to hide then take the damn test and get the fight on.

What people dont understand is the whole taking the test after. WHY would Mayweather care if Pac tests pos after the fight? If Mayweather loses he loses no matter if the man cheated or not at least in his mind. Why would a guy need to go in the ring with someone that is possiably on something? Why cant they work it out BEFORE so everyone knows BEFORE that its fair and not afterwards?

They get paid more than enough to shut up and color........ Pac right or wrong needs to do so and collect his money. At the end of the say if he wins and hes clean it will be all the sweeter! So why not?

Comment

• So i say again, whats the problem???

Comment

• Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
                  No I can't but that doesn't mean it shouldn't!!! he has a right to request proper drug testing. he afterall is the 1 taking the punches.

The FUSS should be why is Pacquaio is unwilling too! that is what u should be trippin about, not Floyd's request!
                  I guess that I would suggest the flaw hear is in assuming that Floyd is entirely ingenuous in his motives and in his pronouncements that all he wants is a fair fight. In reality neither thing can be substantiated, and I find it highly unlikely that matters are this simple. On top of that, as with all such things, it is a matter of negotiation, not of one side unilaterally deciding the terms, and then writing slanderous pieces to smear the other side once they do not get it exactly as they have demanded. If the Floyd side was really so ingenuous perhaps they would conduct their side of this aspect of the negotiation in a way other then writing pieces in the press deliberately aimed at suggesting Pac. to be a doper.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Your still over analyzing this. I was simpliy stating that IF Pac (or any other fighter) requested such a test for Mayweather and he declined people would be doing the same thing.

Of course Pac wouldnt ask for this test. Mayweather's are knocwn to cause drama. Even if this is all just talk and Pac isnt taking anything I would laugh my ass off. Its all to hype and sell. Who really cares? Either way they make money. The Mayweather camp is laughing there way to the bank while posters flip out and Pacs camp gets pissed (more so Roach). Its mind games and Mayweather has the advantage.

I doubt you get paid by these guys. They make so much money why would I care what tests are given? They get OVER paid for this. I dont feel bad for any of them. Take the damn test and collect the millions. Like I said its all hype and I love it. This is what boxing is all about. The camps need to dislike each other, it sells. Mayweather is the best salesmen in boxing today. Tyson was before him and Ali before him....... Its all about cash money at the end of the day...Money first, not the fans.
                    I'm not over analyzing anything, I'm explaining things as they are. Holding up a hypothetical example with no real-world relevance is of no use whatsoever.

And I agree that it's probably just shenanigans from the Mayweather camp, but I find it shameless nonetheless. There's hyping a fight, and then there is outright slander. I feel that this falls more in the latter category.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
                      Because his camp is asking things that are not normal..

Pac has proven clean for more than a decade by the "normal test of NSAC". Why asking things that are beyond the normal NSAC protocol? Because PAC knocking out people?... Floyd is looking all possibilities to makes excuse...

To be fair for both camps, why not follow normal NSAC protocol?

Floyd is afraid, that's all...

Now I know it is easy to say "this man has potential to beat me so he needs to undergo all types testings"....

Floyd is asking beyond commission's normal rules.... Pacquiao has nothing to prove,,,

Floyd is making his own rules and this is not good for boxing....

Pac is not a robot that should follow everything Floyd demands...
                      Just like Mosley has been tested clean by the "normal test of NSAC".

Comment

Working...
                      X