Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    I will still repeat myself.

I do not believe Pacquiao is on steroids, whatsoever.

I never even wondered it.

But if Pac turns down the biggest grossing, most viewed fight in the history of the sport, because he doesnt want to succumb to the same exact drug testing of his competitor, on top of 50 million dollars... it will be the first time su****ion would be raised in my mind.

And, that's just keeping it truthful.
    My stance on this topic as well...

I think Roach is somehow behind this and is just ****in wit Floyd's camp...I don't see why Pac would even think of refusing a drug/blood test...

Comment

• Originally posted by GameBullDawg View Post
      Whats yer problem dude ? Its all of a sudden??,,, Pac had this thing back with the first Morales fight,,,, so don't be so convoluted in your speech.

We all know this is a ploy of the Mayweathers... LOL

I have never known such spoild b**** in boxing as the Mayweathers ,, LOL
      Da hell are u talking about?

Floyd has no problem taking the tests...and he also agreed to the weight penalties...

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        What is he worrying about?
        If he honestly believes it would negatively affect his performance against the best boxer in the world , should he still do the test to clear unwarranted su****ions?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          If you know exactly when you are getting tested it is much easier to hide any wrong doing.
          So how do you exactly flush out roids minutes after the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Avenue View Post
            lOL@pacman fans defending this move
            ****outtahere
            **** off *******. If EVERY other boxer doesn't have to do this before their fights, why the **** should he? JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Comment

• Stop getting your panties in a bunch. They will get this fixed. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal, at least one that can be resolved soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                If he honestly believes it would negatively affect his performance against the best boxer in the world , should he still do the test to clear unwarranted su****ions?
                I would agree with him if the testing were right before the fight, even 3 days before the fight... hell even a week before the fight.

But:

Top Rank President Todd duBoef, who informed Schaefer that Pacquiao would not agree to have his blood taken within 30-days of the bout

30 days? There is a difference between not wanting to take a blood test a couple days before a fight for fear of weakning yourself, and not wanting to take a blood test an entire month before the fight for that reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameBullDawg View Post
                  What are you blind or can't read ??? Pac said before the kickoff and after the fight,,,, Mayweather is full of CHICKENWORMS !!!!!!!
                  Here we go, how is it that mayweather is full of chickenworms???

If he's clean than take it, doesnt make it sense

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                    So how do you exactly flush out roids minutes after the fight?
                    The point is that you would have already cycle off the drugs by the time the test after the fight is given. What would be the point of random tests if they didnt work? Also boxing dosent check blood which can trace something like HGH which urine cant. Many people dont think pac is on steroids but they think he is on Human Growth Hormone the same thing that baseball players took when they broke crazy records.

Comment

• Originally posted by braddman View Post
                      **** off *******. If EVERY other boxer doesn't have to do this before their fights, why the **** should he? JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.
                      If EVERY other boxer doesn't have to do a 10 mill penalty per pound why the **** should floyd? JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Comment

Working...
                      X