No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If You Say Real Talk, I Probly Won't Trust You"

Now you know damn well Floyd didn't speak those words!! Sounds like an English teacher or something. Why they quote him like that is beyond me...

Think what he really said goes a lil something like this.. "If M-M-Manny don't wanna t-take the test, he-he-he guilty!! Simple as that. F-F-Floyd Mayweather willing to take the test. Manny should, too!"

Comment

• I'm sure this has to be a misunderstanding...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing's Truth View Post
        First Ariza says that Manny doesn't know what he is taking. B.S.! Then Roach said he will not allow anyone to take blood from Manny six weeks prior to the fight because it will mentally affect him. B.S.! Now he is refusing to take the proposed drug tests!!!

If Manny doesn't comply with the testing I only have one thing to say:

Guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

You Pacquiao fans go ahead and call Floyd all the name you want but don't call him stupid or a cheater!!!!

I knew this **** was going to happen!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA, bitches!!!!!
        It is known world wide that he cheated jmm! Floyd Cheaterweather hakhakhak

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          It has been said before that he is superstitious and feels that having his blood taken will bring bad karma down on him....that's why the tests were mandated, some people thought he would not take the tests. Like the drugs are gonna be out of his system right after the fight? He agreed to post fight blood sampling, I don't think steroids dissipate in under an hour.
          No, but you can take them during training to enhance your workouts, and cut out of the cycle before the fight. There are steroids that can be hidden and covered.

Again, I don't personally think pac is on steroids, and I think he should agree to dead all the rumors.

Comment

• Originally posted by King22 View Post
            damn earlier today i said that i didn't think Pac was taking anything now he starting to make me question myself

but im also surprised that Floyd handled the situation the way he did very respectable
            I feel u but what botehrs me is if Floyd refused to take a test everyone would blow this mess up out but since its involving Manny people are up here making excuses lmao... If the man is clean which he probably is just take the damn test so everyone can shut up

Comment

• I hope they're testing Timothy Bradley...that pic in Reed's sig is just wow...no ****

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
                i say just do it and prove to the world that U clean my ******!

Simple as that, if you dont take one then you throwing fuel to the flame!
                Why don't Pac wanna do the blood tests? This would be a geat way to prove to the world that he clean!

I like Pac and hope that he ain't taking anything illegal cuz that would be anotha blow to boxing! And it could fuk this mega fight up, we may not even get to see em fight if Pac don't go thru wit them tests!
                Hey dumbass:

You prove it, you prove that he is on something,, the burden of proof is on you ,,,,,not him,,,

I hope he holds his ground but even if he gives in he will take it out on YORE MAN and whooop the dog **** outa him! I am for dat mang !!

Comment

• their rights and lefts may negate each others advantages but pac does'nt have defensive skills.jmm counter tattooed pacquaio and floyd will do the same but with sharp,laser accuracy. manny will be open and he'll be on his back. easy work for mayweather and a huge payday for both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashtro View Post
                    omg... since when are superstitions that big in the Philippines especially a MONTH before the bout? If the man is negative she shouldnt have a problem drawing blood 4 weeks before the bout... I can see if they asked for his blood a day before the bout but its awhole month, it shouldnt kill him
                    Oh snap! You just referred to Manny as a female.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      He's asking manny to do something that no other fighters have to do, that's why. It's a mental thing imo. Like Pacquiao is giving in to Floyd's outrageous demands. That's how I see it. That's why I would ask for something in return, to even out the mental games.
                      10 million for each pound over 147 is outrageous. Especially considering Mayweather has never come in over 147 in welterweight fight. On top of that, Mayweather agreed to it. Drug testing is not outrageous if you don't have anything to hide.

Comment

Working...
                      X