No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
    I'm dodging nothing..maybe he should of been tested i don't know! And I think an african american athlete is much more likely to gain the weight easier and competing at a heavier weight division, just like roy jones jr.
    Yes. I made a valid point and you did not answer it. Other fighters have moved up in weight, knocking out world class opposition along the way. They have not received the same treatment. Team Mayweather should be sued for defamation!

I didn't realise certain races were more likely to "gain weight easier" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by braddman View Post
      Why should he have to test differently than any other fight. It's ridiculous to make him go through special tests because Mayweather is scared to lose.
      Because this is far from just "any other fight".

He isn't making Pacquiao go through anything that he isn't going through just the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        I sincerely think it would make Pac and his team look bad should he back out of the fight because they wouldn't agree to this one term.
        Not really...the reporters would favor pacquiao in this situation by writing articles and news clips that give the general public ideas that Floyd was making ridiculous demands. Not that its right but that is how its gonna go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayweather
          "I understand Pacquiao not liking having his blood taken, because frankly I don't know anyone who really does," said Mayweather. "But in a fight of this magnitude, I think it is our responsibility to subject ourselves to sportsmanship at the highest level. I have already agreed to the testing and it is a shame that he is not willing to do the same. It leaves me with great doubt as to the level of fairness I would be facing in the ring that night. I hope that this is either some miscommunication or that Manny will change his mind and step up and allow these tests, which were good enough for all these other great athletes, to be performed by USADA."
          Hhahahah

Wow Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Explain?...............
            Genetics mate, Which person is likely to bulk up faster an african american or someone from an asian continent?

Comment

• HOW dense does Pacquaio think we're lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                But Floyd is still making Pacquiao do something that no fighter has to do. It's Floyd demanding Pacquiao do something out of the ordinary. I understand floyd has to do it to, just like they both would have to be tested by the Nevada Athletics Commission as well, but it's still Floyd forcing pac to do something. That's what I'm saying.

I don't think it will stop the fight regardless. There's too much money. Even if Pac refuses I bet the fight continues. His reputation might be hurt a bit, but the fight would go on.

I hope manny takes it, just so people shut up, but I can see why Pac would be annoyed and like I said if it were me, I'd want something out of it.
                He is, but again... he isn't just making Pac do something out of the ordinary.. I feel like if he is going to undergo the same routine then I really see no problem here...

If anything, I would of thought they would be more than happy to agree to shut all these rumors up. I am personally sick of hearing about it.

Comment

• so why suddenly mayweather wants a olympic type of test? is he afraid of getting dominated to get excuses if hi lose? it is not fair to have a olympic type of test. They should have done this to all the fighters not only to MAYWEATHER-PACQUAIO fight.

Comment

• maybe he has a phobia with needles just like floyd has phobia against fighting real WW?

Comment

• Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
                      Genetics mate, Which person is likely to bulk up faster an african american or someone from an asian continent?
                      Can you smell something? Eww....it's really bad?

*sniff*

*sniff*

I think it's...yes definately...BS

Comment

Working...
                      X