Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as *****s claim Pac is a steroid user and *******s claim Floyd is a ducker...

wouldnt we rather just watch these two get in the ring and fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by lead_right View Post
      Victor Conte the KING of roids said there are drugs that can be flushed out of ur symptom within 3 hours.

And Pac wanst a 48 Hour window...

Because he doesnt want a TEASPOON of blood drawn on fight night???

actually they're okay with a bloodtest fightnight.

they just want it right after the fight not before.

Comment

• Before i doubt floyd is scared of pac that all he is doing is just for hyping the fight but now it's strange and couldn't be deny that he's really afraid to fight pac.

Comment

• Last time I checked on *****weather.
          "Easy fight, easy Money"
          "Nobody beats me"

On drug dealer Sr.
          "My son will Pacquiao with or without steroids"

So what now ha?

Pacquiao vs Mayweather will happen. IMO this is just a publicity stunt.

Last edited by Katz; 12-26-2009, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• I know Floyd is scared of Mosley, Cotto, and Mosley because they are his size and in the top 2. I believe he knows Pacquiao is deadly but because of Pacquiao size and the moneys involve, I thought he would take the fight. Now I know forsure he scared as hell of Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Before i doubt floyd is scared of pac that all he is doing is just for hyping the fight but now it's strange and couldn't be deny that he's really afraid to fight pac.
              it is really strange man. This is just all excuse for Floyd. Look how many people have doubts on Pac now since that dumbass Floyd Snr says Pac is "something illegal". It's hilarious. People are gullible. The closest truth is that Floyd is likely to get his ass whooped. Random blood test to see if he's not illegal? Get that outta here! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Katz View Post
                Last time I checked on *****weather.
                "Easy fight, easy Money"
                "Nobody beats me"

On drug dealer Sr.
                "My son will Pacquiao with or without steroids"

So what now ha?

Pacquiao vs Mayweather will happen. IMO this is just a publicity stunt.

i know man. Easy fight. Easy fight he says. How is Pacquiao easy fight! LOL

yeah and that Mayweather Sr is something else. There is something wrong (mentally) with that guy seriously.

Comment

• Pac has proven he is afraid of drug tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                    Pac has proven he is afraid of drug tests.
                    You serious?

Pac agreed on the test but not 24 hrs before the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by wtv View Post
                      Do you know how much a teaspoon of blood is? That's hardly anything. It won't have any effect on Pacquiao.

So please Pac-fans, stop acting like his potential lawyer and just man up to the situation. You don't have to make potentially false claims but just admit that this is some shady stuff.
                      You always only see the physical effects... But I can't blame you, you can't relate to mental or psychological aspects because you don't have a brain. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Working...
                      X