No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    He has said he will. And, if he doesn't we will cross that bridge when we get there. And, if he doesn't you know it would look even worse for him.
    So honestly, we can't go by that.

Comment

• This is boxing. There is no precedence on what the Mayweather camp is asking for. This is one of the most physically demanding sport such that you cannot just take blood anytime, anywhere up to the point just before the fight.

This USADA method has never been requested before, so why all of a sudden we should hold Manny to adhere to Mayweather's drug testing rules ?!! He is not the commission and he is not the governing body that establishes these rules.

Manny is more than willing to do numerous blood tests and unlimited urine tests, but there is a limit to what you can predictably agree to given the rigorousness of training in boxing, both physically and mentally!

But of course, Mayweather will stick to his own concocted drug testing rules and will ride it and use it against Manny. And so will his fanatic followers.

The NSAC is the governing body, so what gives Mayweather the right to create his own testing rules and hold his opponents accountable?

Mayweather is turning this all into a circus!

Comment

• Here's a fact. USADA is affiliated with Golden Boy. That's the suspicious thing and I don't blame Manny (or Arum) for not trusting Floyd on his drug testing methods.

This is all a Mayweather circus, a dangerous one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          He would lose more blood during the fight if he got cut.
          Pac should just submit to random drug testing & fight. But anyway you have 1 hell of an avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            that was for NSAC though.

a REQUIRED test.

plus it was weeks before the fight.

he's taking another test like that again this year too. they need it to be licensed to fight this year.

just tell your boy to let pac have his "no blood test 2-3 days before a fight."

it might be stupid reason for pac but give it to him in exchange for random blood testing throughout camp and 1 right after a fight.

Victor Conte the KING of roids said there are drugs that can be flushed out of ur symptom within 3 hours.

And Pac wanst a 48 Hour window...

Because he doesnt want a TEASPOON of blood drawn on fight night???

Comment

• Floyd Exposed Himself of being Scared of Pacquiao.

The reason being is that when Pac was on his impressive winning streaks, beating Barrera, Marquez, knocking out Morales, Hatton, de la Hoya etc, nobody was accusing him of anything. No one demanding him to be tested for illegal drugs. Everyone was on Pac's d!ck. Then when Floyd has nowhere left to hide, no other meaningful fights to be fought except Manny, he goes through all of this nonsense because HE WILL NOW FIGHT PACQUIAO. He knows he's about to get his ass whooped. ( I just watched May vs Marquez and Pac vs Cotto again. Mayweather stands NO CHANCE)

This is Floyd Mayweather below:

"Oh man, get that dude check out. Something's funny man."
              "He's so good man, i don't know...He might be juicin...."
              "Man what kinda drugs he takin? To build muscles? He look like Bruce Lee that lifted weights. To last longer rounds maybe? Nahh, it might be for better taking hard punches from welterweights. Yup that's the one! Cotto didn't hurt him! **** I'm still confused tho. But HE MUST be on roids"

Hahahahaha, what?!

Comment

• Because of this, Pacquiao is now one of the most mentally weak fighters.

Comment

• floyd mayweather "jnr" never said anything or came out and said he was suspicious of pacquiao at all, he left his team to talk it over with pacs team, the first thing I heard from floyd was when pacquiao turned down the contract that asks for random blood tests even though floyd agreed to 10million@!@!@!@ per pound penalty

Comment

• I know right, Pac should just sign then and win this easy fight.

Comment

• yeah what?! Floyd fans know I speak ****in truth! Where the Floyd fans at? Floyd was ridin Pac's d!ck when Pac was dominating Morales in their 2nd fight (watch him on the background of the fight cheering for Pac). Mayweather didn't see that ONE DAY he might fight Pac. Now it's a reality, he's SCARED. TRUTH!

Comment

Working...
                      X