No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Not even GBP has it on their site. There's no author.
    The source is direct from GBP twitter with a statement.

http://archive.constantcontact.com/f...903092045.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Wacom View Post
      This is very su****ious.........hmmmm!
      There's no reliable source so far. I'm su****ious too.

Comment

• People act like these random tests are so intrusive. For God's sake they do random tests in California for both MMA and Boxers..........and guess what 65 fighters were caught in 2006 due to it. On the other side of the coin, many fighters were proven to be clean.

I personally think the best testing systems should have been implemented when Shane Mosley never tested postive but later was implicated with the balco scandal.

Many *******s have said that Mayweather was cheating due to winning in 5 weight classes and being ripped and yet he is willing to do the tests and its the pacman that is shaking like a leaf for having a little blood drawn. I guess a needle is more intimidating than fighting Miguel Cotto?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          I would too. But I would want something in return for it.
          But why? It is an even compliance.

Floyd isn't asking something from Manny in which he isn't participating in himself already.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            I would too. But I would want something in return for it.
            Some things are barginning chips and other things you just have to deal with, laying this out on the table basically removes it as a chip because it is now unplayable unless he wants to look bad.

Sometimes you just get forced into a concession by extrenal events.

Comment

• Originally posted by civicvx View Post
              Whatever you put in your body will show up if you take the test afterward.
              That's not true at all

Baseball players get caught cause they have random testing and some times they get caught in between the cycles. Some things like recreational drugs will be in your system for awhile. So I think you are getting confused there.

Comment

• A smaller ring, is asking for an edge from Manny... but testing in which BOTH fighters undergo the same routine, is an even compliance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  I didn't say that.
                  I was replying to the post where you agreed with FELIX STURM:

This is not just a fight..lots of money is involved..and manny cleaning out his opponents like the incredible hulk makes people wonder wtf is going on..so for this fight i think its a good idea.

And then this:

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Pacquiao is a little guy, Foreman was a damn HUGE H.W.

Comment

• If Pac is really refusing, then it is su****ious, unfortunately. There's no real reason for a guy who fights in a blood sport to be afraid of taking a blood test.

Even so, it's pretty classless of Golden Boy/Mayweather to air out the negotiations in public. I thought they weren't saying anything until all the talk was over.

Comment

• At this point he needs to take the test, anything less is a decleration of guilt. Just like Margarito using Plaster, Pac on those Roids, Cotto use to loosing to cheaters.

Comment

Working...
                      X