No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
    The source is from braggingrightscorner (dot) com. Don't know exactly how reliable the source is.
    Not even GBP has it on their site. There's no author.

Comment

• Originally posted by hi-five View Post
      umm... you're the one who missed the point...you want me to explain it to you? geez
      No thanks. You look like you have enough trouble thinking on your own.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
        So any smaller fighter who knocks out world class opponents need to be drugs tested then?

Funny, I don't recall other fighters having this problem - SRL didn't demand Hearns take a blood test!
        I didn't say that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          this ---> $ means currency...not weight, dumb****
          idiot .... pounds is a currency in uk... got u there.... moron

Comment

• IMO, Manny should agree... especially if the man he is facing is undergoing the same exact testing.

Floyd has already agreed to and have been agreed to by many other top athletes such as Lance Armstrong, and Olympians Michael Phelps, LeBron James and Kobe Bryant.

I think this is fair, and also leaves ZERO excuses for further falsified rumors.

Comment

• This is very su****ious.........hmmmm!

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                IMO, Manny should agree... especially if the man he is facing is undergoing the same exact testing.
                I would too. But I would want something in return for it.

Comment

• What is people problems with better drug testing? Olympic style is the Cadillac of drug tests, people always talk **** about how boxing is not doing things the right way, so to me olympic style testing for all big fights is what I would want to see.

I don't get why people would be so offended by this concept?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    So Ali should have done the same against Foreman, since Foreman was cleaning out his opponents like hulk? And it was the biggest fight on the planet at the time (far bigger than this).
                    Wasn't foreman a big dude from the start? Did he climb up 3 or 4 divisions and clean them up and take their punches like its nothing?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      Pacquiao is a beast too though.

Listen, if the fight doesn't happen because of this than I'll say something fishy is going on.

But right now we got nothing. We got a statement from GBP who represent mayweather.

Lets all chill and wait and see what plays out. Like I said i think there is serious posturing going on right now and some hardcore negotiations taking place, after all this will be the biggest fight purse in history, and we all know the media is used as a tool during these negotiation processes.
                      What do you think Pac should do Natas?

Comment

Working...
                      X