No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    So Ali should have done the same against Foreman, since Foreman was cleaning out his opponents like hulk? And it was the biggest fight on the planet at the time (far bigger than this).
    Pacquiao is a little guy, Foreman was a damn HUGE H.W.

Comment

• I don't know about you guys, but if I knew I was clean and someone accused me of roids, I would be hype!

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        MAK and topgun.... knock it off, or take it somewhere else.

Stop the replying.

i'm done with your thread...have fun with Top7Gun

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
          Your response is typical of of a person with no counter point. That's means you are the one lacking intelligence.
          umm... you're the one who missed the point...you want me to explain it to you? geez

Comment

• The source is from braggingrightscorner (dot) com. Don't know exactly how reliable the source is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              why dont you go drink some drano and much on some rat poison...you dont know **** about boxing
              ....and you ****ing know loads....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                So any smaller fighter who knocks out world class opponents need to be drugs tested then?

Funny, I don't recall other fighters having this problem - SRL didn't demand Hearns take a blood test!

Comment

• Originally posted by top7gun View Post
                  no one cares about your 60 lbs.

this ---> $ means currency...not weight, dumb****

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Pacquiao is a beast too though.

Listen, if the fight doesn't happen because of this than I'll say something fishy is going on.

But right now we got nothing. We got a statement from GBP who represent mayweather.

Lets all chill and wait and see what plays out. Like I said i think there is serious posturing going on right now and some hardcore negotiations taking place, after all this will be the biggest fight purse in history, and we all know the media is used as a tool during these negotiation processes.

Comment

• Originally posted by aether View Post
                      you totally missed my point.

The point is the testing should be dione before they actually step in the ring. Not after. That's how olympic style drug testing works.

Comment

Working...
                      X