Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    man **** this fight...

PAC- go run for congress and enjoy riches...you dont owe **** to anyone...you've given 15 years of entertainment

PBF- go fight Matthew Hatton
    He can do that that is his right, but understand that this cloud would follow him around. Retiring before the bigggest fight of his career, biggest in boxing in a decade (atleast) you think people are not going to question that?

Comment

• I don't think Pac is on steroids. And I believe in 'innocent until proven guilty'. But this is a great opportunity for him to make absolutely crystal clear the accusations are bull****. If he's gonna have to do other tests ala pissing in a cup etc, he may aswell get the odd blood test. Is it really that big of a deal? Hopefully he's not that superstitious about it.

Comment

• Its idiotic to have even agreed to the Olympic style testing.

Its a slap in the face of the Nevada State Athletic Commission. No testing is perfect, not even the Olympic style of testing...but the Nevada State Commission is by far the best at what it does.

But if anyone thinks this fight isn't going to happen, for any reason other than a freak accident. You must be crazy. There is too much money on the table, and the reputation of the sport is on the line.

Book your flights and hotel people. Its going down!

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
          Then there should be no problem testing before the fight. Right?
          you totally missed my point.

Comment

• So this blood test will be additional, on top NSAC drug test right? talk about overkill

Comment

• bloodtest is just about 5mls in a test tube.....

how the hell would that affect pacman???

5mls is just an equivalent of one ejaculation.....

if this fight doesn't happen because he refused to, then something is wrong there.

Comment

• MAK and topgun.... knock it off, or take it somewhere else.

Stop the replying.

Comment

• Originally posted by hi-five View Post
                  WOW you are STUPID!!
                  Your response is typical of of a person with no counter point. That means you're the one lacking intelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    PBF would carry Matt in a dominating performance...then they'd rob him in the UK...that would be worth my $60

true story
                    no one cares about your 60 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      See I disagree. Vegas already has it's drug testing in place. If Mayweather only wanted fairness, why doesn't he require all of his opponents to these sorts of tests?

As far as I know, there has never been a fight in boxing history in the states that had "Olympic style" doping tests done for a fight. It's crazy if you really think about that Floyd would even demand this thing. No other fighters have to do this ****.

Pacquiao should demand mayweathers hands be tested before and after the fight, as well as during training camp, to make sure he isn't getting injections in his hands like he has before in the past.
                      There is a reason why people think Manny is on roids. Just take the test and shut everybody up. No big deal. mayweather is gonna get tested to. Its fair to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X