No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post
    Take the test and Mayweather cant say nothing, Pretty simple...
    Pac is willing to negotiate but only if he feels PBF is being reasonable. PBF cant have it all his way. The fact that he has never demanded these tests for anyone else suggests to everyone that he is not being reasonable.

**** stirring is basically the word for what PBF is doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
      Pac already said that he'll take the tests but not on the day before the fight.
      What's wrong?
      Random test mate random, Whats the point of trying to dictate when you want and dont want to have a test done on you, Thats the whole point of olympic testing....The keyword is Random.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Pac is willing to negotiate but only if he feels PBF is being reasonable. PBF cant have it all his way. The fact that he has never demanded these tests for anyone else suggests to everyone that he is not being reasonable.
        Pac isnt everyone, situation and opinions are different, They probably believe Manny isnt clean and the want both fighter tested at random times, Like i said before a week ago i dont believe manny is into anything dodgy but after his condition coach came out and said "Manny doesnt know what i give him" and him saying no to a random test that involves both fighters then alarm bells started ringing for me.

I hope Manny is clean because his refusal is starting to look bad on him.

Comment

they only asked for 5 blood tests and 12 urine tests. with the 2-3 tests required by the nsac , it would only be 19-20 tests total.

i'm sure every athlete has taken 19-20 tests in a space of 8-10 weeks.

it's olympic testing.

olympians get tested 20 times every 2 months. right?

Comment

Pac isnt everyone, situation and opinions are different, They probably believe Manny isnt clean and the want both fighter tested at random times, Like i said before a week ago i dont believe manny is into anything dodgy but after his condition coach came out and said "Manny doesnt know what i give him" and him saying no to a random test that involves both fighters then alarm bells started ringing for me.

I hope Manny is clean because his refusal is starting to look bad on him.
            what refusal?

he agreed to extra testing.

he just hasn't agreed to the amount of testing and type of testing floyd wants.

Comment

• for them
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...92#post7052192

Comment

Random test mate random, Whats the point of trying to dictate when you want and dont want to have a test done on you, Thats the whole point of olympic testing....The keyword is Random.
                They can do random tests on Pac all they want but not on the day before a fight.
                Plus Pac said he'll take the blood test also immidiately after the fight.

If Pac uses steroids on that day, don't you think they'd be able to detect it after ?

Comment

• Agreed. Floyd The Fraud is trying everything in the book to make himself look good.

Comment

Because they are jealous of Pacs achievements. Everything Pac has, PBF wants. The acclaim. Fighter of the decade status etc. And in demanding these tests and making these accusations they hope to tarnish Pacs rep, so PBF can overtake Pac in the ATG list. This is PBF last throw of the dice and hope. Desperation tactics at the highest level.

PBF never made such demands for any other big fight hes been in. So why reserve all this for Pac? Rhetorical question. The answer is above.
                    I said it before: If he has an honest concern that Pacquiao is taking something I have no problem with it...

If it is just for mind games I simply don't find it ok because like said it tarnishes somebody's whole career... even though I think he's in question with his last 4 fights to most... you will always find guys that will project that to his whole career...

On the other hand has Pacquiao (or his team, I still ain't heard much from Pacquiao personally) has really turned that into an fiasco for him... he looks so bad right now... and that all because of Arum and Roach mainly because they talk this one day... and that the other day...

Mayweather wanted this testing from day one of the negotiations so it's not something there is new... and if they said yes to it and now all the sudden start to realize what these test mean (how many times etc.) it's not Floyd's fault...

Nobody has a problem that he ain't wants to give it 2 or 3 days before the fight... the problem is that he wants to do it on day that they know... and 30 days before the fight is enough to start a cycle and cycle it out... again steroids aren't used for the evening of the fight... they get used during training... and then you cycle it off...

This is what I thought would be fair... probably you Pacquiao guys will agree...

Both are not olympians so I think it should be possible that you can bend the rules a bit...

Everybody should get tested randomly BUT not 3 days before the fight or less... not 2 days in a row (not somebody gets tested 3 or 4 days in a row)... and the daytime (not the day they do it) should be known so that training can get adjusted to it...

But I don't hear anything like that from Mr. Arum... he wants agency's that he knows how they operate...

Comment

And its funny that doctor suggest after blood test, to take a rest. And you expect an athlete take a drug test day before and the day of the fight.

Having a drug test a day before the fight and on fight night will weaken people.

Comment

Working...
                      X