Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
    \\proof?....
    there is nothing bad about being wrong...if u proved me wrong id gladly admit it

Comment

• Originally posted by Rigondeaux View Post
      Why did Floyd agree to everything............
      Because he knew that he would demand something so outrageous that Pac would say forget you and he would not get called out as avoiding the fight and label Pac as a steroid user in the national spotlight at the same time.

Comment

• It's official !! PBF ducks PACMAN for good !!

......and has sank to a new low. What a disgrace in boxing, them gayweathers

Comment

• Originally posted by salsalero View Post
          Are *****s really dumb, have reading comprehension problems. Who said Pacquiao refused the drug tests?? He's willing to do it before and immediately after the fight. Not near fight night. Dumbo learn how to read.
          As far as i can tell, that's still a REFUSAL to take the random tests as outlined by the Olympic drug testing committee. He has refused to take them. Its simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            ofcourse.. haye, mayorga, hopkins etc.. thats not the point though, the point is its a game and it doesnt hurt the sport one bit. it sells tickets, so if anything it helps the sport.
            Well if you mean sells tickets like in a Jerry Springer kind of way then I may agree.... But fighters of substance sell fights by their exploits in the ring and not outside merely talking about what they MIGHT do in it...

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
              I agree,,, the stringest drug tests should be done to EVERYONE in EVERY SINGLE FIGHT...Period...

But why make Pac go through the toughest drug tests a profesional boxer has gone through in the ENTIRE HISTORY OF THES SPORT.... WHY???

Is it because Mayweather Sr. made those allegations???

You really expect the most popular boxer in the world to bend over like that on a whim because an ex felon and current crackhead are making accusations??

You really expect Pac to get 3-5 blood test, plus 8 urine samples in less than 30 days and as soon as 24 hours of the fight just to satisfy the curiousity of Mayweather???

Seriously, who the **** does this guy thinks he is???

He wants him to do it he should do it the reason he is asking is unimportant, he feels the need to ask for it and he is getting in the ring to fight with the man that is enough reason to ask, baseless speculation or not.

Those tests would be spread out over 3 months not during 30 days and Floyd would also be doing them so I don't see what is wrong, advancement is a good thing this is the biggest fight so maybe it starts a trend that helps clean up whatever PED problem boxing has.

I ahev always found it odd what little problem PED has been in boxing, maybe there is no iusse but maybe people just know how to game the system I want to know.

Also if the fight gets cancled for this reason Floyd is not the person getting hurt the most because the question will dog Manny it will always come up and since he is such a big star some member of the media will try and find the answer.
              Last edited by The Gambler1981; 12-23-2009, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingburger View Post
                ......and has sank to a new low. What a disgrace in boxing, them gayweathers
                Yeah because Floyd agreed to EVERYTHING.

Yet he doesnt want the fight........

LOLOL.

Comment

• I just dont know why PBF was so scared to get hurt against Pac, the boxer PBF idolizes.

PBF could say NO MAS at any point in the fight when the going got tough. He need not feel guilty about letting his father down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rigondeaux View Post
                    Yeah because Floyd agreed to EVERYTHING.

Yet he doesnt want the fight........

LOLOL.

What everything ? Clearly he is not agreeing to fight PAC

Comment

• FFS everyone should STFU with this Floyd is ducking Pac bull****. :down:

Comment

Working...
                      X