Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then Pacquiao should grow balls and agree to blood testing, or did his balls shrink all the way into his body from the roids yet?

Comment

• Hey ******s, when has manny ever failed a test?

Comment

• we know. let the dumbass haters hate

now shut up.

Comment

• Nobody will fight Floyd if he makes the same demands on other fighters.

Comment

• Pacman is clearly on steroid. The rumors are now solid facts. I know it will take sometime to deal with the fact, that your only sporting star from the Philippines it nothing more than a fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
              big ****in deal... 8oz is 147... its that simple

so what?? so the fact that floyd isnt bitching about wanting more than half means he's giving in and manny is making demands??

then come in at weight, pretty simple, he's done it for all but one of his fights! Why doesnt Floyd try and make a clause that if manny tests positive before or after the fight he loses 10 or 20 mil??

you call these concessions why? because floyd, in your eyes, should be asking for special considerations on gloves, or more money?? by splitting things down the middle and making it completely neutral, you say floyd is making concessions....

now THAT is typical NSB bull****

my point remains, if manny were asking floyd for this special testing, i'd be calling him a ***** just the same
              Originally posted by 817boy View Post
              stop biitching about the 10 million dollars, floyd came in at 146 for jmm weigh in so he can make 147.

Well, I have relatives coming into town for Xmas I gotta pick up..so I can't continue our chat.

Ill just leave you with, I'm right you're wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
                Well, I have relatives coming into town for Xmas I gotta pick up..so I can't continue our chat.

Ill just leave you with, I'm right you're wrong
                in other words

you got

Comment

• theres always been rumors of Pac takin roids. I think its funny how all these Pac fans are callin Floyd a ***** cuz he wants a fair fight. roids or not, floyd still gonna win. americans should be on Floyd's side, USA.

Comment

• Tell Pac to stop the rumors, agree to the random test, we all paying for this fight so I say test both their azz before the fight, not 30 days out.

Comment

• Originally posted by strongisland24 View Post
                      theres always been rumors of Pac takin roids. I think its funny how all these Pac fans are callin Floyd a ***** cuz he wants a fair fight. roids or not, floyd still gonna win. americans should be on Floyd's side, USA.

The rumor got started by Floyd Sr...Floyd' Jr's dad who didn't want Floyd Jr. to fight a southpaw.

"I don't want my son to fight Pacquiao"- Floyd Sr.

Comment

Working...
                      X