No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sam Peter Says He is Ready For a World Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valero View Post
    Peter already got a shot at both Klitschko brothers and failed! Get back in line, punk.. you'll have to wait until Vitali retires.

David Tua is the man and he should be coming up next.
    Tua, Solis, Povetkin and Boytsov all deserve a shot at a Klitschko before Peter - he's already had his opportunity.

Comment

Peter=K bros *****

Comment

I think Peter has improved alot since he fought Wlad, but it is hard to imagine a rematch with Wlad going much different than his match with Vitali. But Peter can punch so I'd much rather see him in with Wlad than Vitali again if I had a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by JFB629 View Post

But one thing he does have is power. There is no douting Peter's is a heavy handed Heavyweight, scoring some devastating KO's throughout his career. One being against Jeremy Williams back in 2004.

Peter has average heavyweight power, I'm sorry you can't show me one person he's knocked out that has a good chin.

But yes, he could knock out Haye, because all it takes is Cruiserweight power to do that.

Comment

He needs to beat some of the top contenders from now on, if he wants another shot at the titles. Someone like Arreola or Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
              Peter has average heavyweight power, I'm sorry you can't show me one person he's knocked out that has a good chin.

But yes, he could knock out Haye, because all it takes is Cruiserweight power to do that.
              first off haye has only been knocked out once in his career and has been undefeated in the last 4 years and has some impressive wins over some top competition, cleaned out the cruiserweight division and is now campaiging at heavyweight (and while i agree that he did pull a BS move on his fight with vitali) i mean come on he had to withdraw from his fight with vlad because of an injury then came back and outscored the 7 foot giant in his backyard none the less, and while the fight might not have been that exciting to watch its still impressive that he could pull something like that off, give the guy a little credit man

Comment

Here is another Brute like Tua trying to say he is ready and he going to this and do that..Stand in line buddy need to fight three more time to convince me your ready..

Comment

he's a decent heavyweight who can contend but I'm not sure if he can win another title.he's got to take the same approach as tua.tua fought cameron(he's nothing special but is better than mcgee,bellamy& brown)& is fighting ahunanya next with a few more fights in mind before challenging.peter needs to fight a couple of credible opponents like monte Barrett to get ready for a top contender.he turned down a 3rd fight with toney & Thompson is looking to fight him.peter is not ready yet but has a good chance for a couple of big fights.

Comment

of please........****in spare me sam. ur ****, and no one cares. u had ur shots, and blew them.

Comment

Fat Chambers took him to school and Vitali humiliated him in front of the whole world. It's all talk, Peter should go back to what he does best - providing spectacular KOs of B level fighters. Really, he could make decent living at it, getting 50-60K a fight and fighting 4-5 times a year. Hell, Butterbean (or whatever that clown's name is) did it for years.

Comment

Working...
                      X