Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma' Recent Ankle Injury Won't Prevent Luevano Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or how about this one? He was drained from making 126 and that's why he didn't look up to par.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
      Or how about this one? He was drained from making 126 and that's why he didn't look up to par.
      How about this one.

"Iceta can **** himself because he is hating ***** and brings nothing to NSB, but bull**** theories and hating rants"

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        How about this one.

"Iceta can **** himself because he is hating ***** and brings nothing to NSB, but bull**** theories and hating rants"
        I have noticed...and co sign big time

Comment

LIES!! don't believe the news!!
          His girlfriend probably hit him in the ankle with a golf club cuz he got caught cheating

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            How about this one.

There are a plenty other fighters that I can think of that deserve HBO air time more than Juan Ma Lopez. Here they are:
            Fernando Guerrero
            Mike Jones
            Shawn Porter
            Tomasz Adamek
            Hasewaga
            Poonsawat
            Tavoris Cloud
            Mario Santiago

Comment

stop ducking caballero

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                stop ducking caballero
                Stop ducking punchers in general. I'll believe he'll fight Gamboa when I see it.

Comment

Just about a week ago we got a story about how Juan Ma is looking great in training camp. What happened? He got a boo-boo.
                  Stop ducking punchers in general. I'll believe he'll fight Gamboa when I see it.
                  Ponce de Leon was crude, but he was a puncher.

(even though Caballero beat him 4 years before, he hehe, had to get that in)

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Ponce de Leon was crude, but he was a puncher.

(even though Caballero beat him 4 years before, he hehe, had to get that in)
                    Yeah. But what has Juan Ma done since? Fight guys who are totally overmatched in either the skill or power department. He's had time to build on the momentum of the Ponce win which I give him credit for and he's wasted it by fighting bums.

Comment

Yeah. But what has Juan Ma done since? Fight guys who are totally overmatched in either the skill or power department. He's had time to build on the momentum of the Ponce win which I give him credit for and he's wasted it by fighting bums.

Yeah. Arum fed him lambs since.

Comment

Working...
                      X