Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRIVIA QUESTION.....Why couldnt Pavlik get his right hand off vs. Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    I'm gonna make some money when this fight gets made. People are sleeping on Paul. He gets troubled by angles and sneakiness, not the come-forward type.
    I agree with this but so does Kelly. Which is why this makes for a VERY interesting match.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
      Good answer...not what I got though.

Its that he was missing it..........HE COULDNT THROW IT.

Why?
      Cuz B-Hop don't stand right there in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        Because it's Hopkins, Williams isn't Bernard Hopkins. Williams may beat Pavlik but he is there to be hit, if Williams wins expect him to be tried and tested by Pavliks right hands/uppercuts and left hooks.

Hell if Williams doesn't get hurt by Pavlik because HE WILL take big shots in their fight then it just makes Williams chin look better
        Good answer...not what I got though..Its not a style thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          I agree with this but so does Kelly. Which is why this makes for a VERY interesting match.
          Yeah. It's definitely not clear cut in my mind. And we know it will be exciting, no matter what the outcome is. This is one fight that NEEDS to happen.

I was already upset when AA and Pavlik never fought.. so this can't be passed up.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            Because like he did in the Trinidad fight Hopkins closed the distance by fighting on the inside giving Pavlik little or no range to throw his signature punch.

Peace.
            You smart ****ing Bastard you......

YES YES YES.

Hopkins SWARMED Pavlik with PUNCHES....non stop and speed.

All Pavlik could do was cover up and get his ass beat.

NON STOP PUNCHES.....

Hopkins wasnt making him miss.....PAVLIK couldnt throw his punches.

GREAT ANSWER HOMIE..........10K FOR YOU.

Comment

Good answer...not what I got though..Its not a style thing.
              Hopkins and Richards are the masters to coming up with a game plan to take away your best weapons. There is not other answer...

If this is something about how P-Will can possibly to the same thing. Then you got the wrong answer cuz P-Will is not Hopkins and does not have Richardson in his corner.

Comment

You smart ****ing Bastard you......

YES YES YES.

Hopkins SWARMED Pavlik with PUNCHES....non stop and speed.

All Pavlik could do was cover up and get his ass beat.

NON STOP PUNCHES.....

Hopkins wasnt making him miss.....PAVLIK couldnt throw his punches.

GREAT ANSWER HOMIE..........10K FOR YOU.
                Espino smothered Pavlik last night. They were in a phone booth for God sake. They were throwing at each other the whole time.

Comment

Paul Williams isn't close to being as slick and crafty as Hopkins. Paul is too easy to hit, and Pavlik hits like a dam truck. I think Williams will give Pavlik all kinds of problems early, but sooner or later it will be lights out for Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by stickandmove12 View Post
                    Espino smothered Pavlik last night. They were in a phone booth for God sake. They were throwing at each other the whole time.
                    Espinino isnt faster then Paul...and doesnt throw the punches Paul throw or have the output....

Comment

Espinino isnt faster then Paul...and doesnt throw the punches Paul throw or have the output....
                      Espino may not be as fast, but is Pauls chin better than Espinos?

Comment

Working...
                      X