Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They said he didn't fight anybody, here's the truth!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by championgee View Post
    for thhe record those guys that fought for showtime, had only one excuse they didn't want a fight that was a sure loss. it doesn't matter which network your with, lewis vs tyson proved that. another thing you cant fight them all, a true champion wants the best. Mayweather always look for the big fights. also when he was coming up he fought fighters at there weight never a catch weight. he beat them all at there best, no weight draning, iv fluids involved. Shane only wanted to fight after getting beat and lost his market value , the poor guy still can't get a ppv fight. Now that the bums have been weeded out, Margarita,Cotto,Caloszo, and PAUL WILLIAMS, . we are left with the true worriors. Pacman,Berto, and shane. Mayweathers team is so smart , too take some time off to recoupe. Let the cream rise to the top, while watching them and studying them. Now its time to take out the trash. Mayweather fought Marquez to show Pacman, that the guy who beat him twice and put him on the run he man handled him and played with him. believe me this is in the back of Pacmans head. PBF will beat pacman take his belts, then beat the winner of the Moesly vs Berto. After that he will retire again with all the belts, thats a smart ass plan. I can't wait, he must be the greatest!!
    CHOWTIME!!!!

Comment

who the hell is PACQIOA?????????

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
        who the hell is PACQIOA?????????
        Strange visitor from another planet with powers far beyond those of mortal men. And who's disguised as mild-mannered poohkiaw, fights for truth, justice and the LAS VEGAS way!

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
          Strange visitor from another planet with powers far beyond those of mortal men. And who's disguised as mild-mannered poohkiaw, fights for truth, justice and the LAS VEGAS way!

Comment

i didnt see the bbq dog in there

Comment

Working...
            X