No announcement yet.

Schaefer: "HBO Has No Interest In Hopkins-Adamek"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    I have nothing against Green. I wanted to see an Adamek fight too, but yeah it's probably not happening. I want to see the Haye fight though, Hopkins has a shot at pulling off the upset.
    green's comments have been pissing me off, talking about he's a legend now cuz of jones. His head is through the rough and he literally beat no one worth of note and lost to mundine. Fuuck that guy.

Plus, the whole possibility of loaded wraps, having his wraps on 2 hours before the fight, etc etc etc and his "no comment" remark when asked about it adds to his doucheness.

Comment

Why is HBO not interested in Adamek-Hopkins? A boxing guy has to take over for Ross Greenburg.

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
        If he doesnt fight Dawson maybe he will fight a cruiserweight besides Adamek like Zsolt or Huck who have titles? The fight with Adamek was actually rejected by Adamek before- as Bhop offered like 2 mill and it was refused per Bhop on ESPN with Kenney.
        Ademek's manager has a very different take on that story.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          I've come to realize that danny green is a huge ****ing douchebag and I would HATE for hopkins to give another chance and payday. Fuuck that guy.

Hopkins should fight Dawson or retire. I was personally hoping for Adamek but apparently that isn't going to happen.

Also, I couldn't read the full interview on another website but the title said hopkins was bad mouthing Golden Boy. We'll see what unfolds here but there is definitely something going on
          What happened ИATAS206? How comes you are now agreeing with all the things I've been saying?

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            I have nothing against Green. I wanted to see an Adamek fight too, but yeah it's probably not happening. I want to see the Haye fight though, Hopkins has a shot at pulling off the upset.
            No he doesn't, its just talk and no way Hopkins would go through with it.

Comment

What does Ross Greenburg have against Tomasz Adamek?

Comment

The shunning of Adamek is a DISGRACE. It's clearly on race grounds. Adamek is WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY more of a fighter than Dawson could ever hope to be. He is far more exciting and a multi weight champion and contender, what else do they want? Oh wait, I know - they want his skin to be black. That's why they are considering Paul Williams - a 147/154 lbs guy who happens to be considered for a 175+lbers' next fight (Hopkins!). How does that work?

IT'S A DISGRACE.

Bute and Green? What have they done? Nothing, Green is a bum with some power and Bute is a paper champ who has beaten noone of note.

Hopkins needs to grow some balls and fight Adamek or the insanely boring Dawson.

Comment

well Adamek is a ****ing heavyweight now, and he doesnt have a title. would Bernard even want to take a risk like that before he fights a Klit or Haye?

Green is the logical choice, he just beat Jones and Hopkins will be going up in weight which he should do if he plans on at least one HW fight. And if BHop cant go below 175 then why are they talking about Bute????

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post
                    well Adamek is a ****ing heavyweight now, and he doesnt have a title. would Bernard even want to take a risk like that before he fights a Klit or Haye?

Green is the logical choice, he just beat Jones and Hopkins will be going up in weight which he should do if he plans on at least one HW fight. And if BHop cant go below 175 then why are they talking about Bute????
                    Adamek has stated numerous times he is willing to drop to 200 where he is the TRUE CHAMPION. Hopkins has stated numerous times he would like to enhance his legacy by winning another title at a higher weight. Only thing is he realised Adamek is a natural born killer and shat his pants and is now making all kinds of excuses not to make the fight.

Comment

I think its about size, not race

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                      The shunning of Adamek is a DISGRACE. It's clearly on race grounds. Adamek is WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY more of a fighter than Dawson could ever hope to be. He is far more exciting and a multi weight champion and contender, what else do they want? Oh wait, I know - they want his skin to be black. That's why they are considering Paul Williams - a 147/154 lbs guy who happens to be considered for a 175+lbers' next fight (Hopkins!). How does that work?

IT'S A DISGRACE.

Bute and Green? What have they done? Nothing, Green is a bum with some power and Bute is a paper champ who has beaten noone of note.

Hopkins needs to grow some balls and fight Adamek or the insanely boring Dawson.
                      Ademek is a dangerous opponent, which is why Hopkins will never face him. He only fights guys if he can have all the cards stacked in his favor. For example Paul Williams doesn't have the power to hurt him, and most probably wont be very effective carrying an extra 10-15 lbs.

Comment

Working...
                      X