No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: "Mayweather is No Hatton, Cotto or Oscar"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronFistKilla View Post
    Floyd is a chicken?? Have you ever seen an Ali, Whitaker, Sugar Ray Leonard fight? Are they chickens too? Have you watched Leonard vs Hearns I? Of course not, you just started watching boxing with Pac. For the first 6 rounds Leonard did nothing but "run like a chicken" and jab to the stomach? I guess he's just like Gayweather and would get Knocked out by Pak-Yao in round 1.

Educate yourself fool.
    Did these great boxers runs from best fighters of their era?? huh? Just the name Cotto and SSM alone and PBF ducked them! And you see how chicken PBF fought a bloated JMM, huh? He let the hapless JMM as forward fighter while not his field, and him who was the bigger guy out pointing JMM weakness then he runs from JMM. Maybe part of the sells out aside from buying weight for sure winning, right?

Comment

• A manny decision is very likely!!! If he was to win! I can see mannys straight lefts being a problem for floyd!!! The same way judahs were!.(at the begining of the fight)

Comment

• Originally posted by IronFistKilla View Post
        Of course. Mayweather is a completely different animal and if Roach & Pac don't prepare properly, Manny can get embarresed big time. Unlike the idiotic Pinoy boxing fans, Roach & Pac know boxing.
        Hey dumb moron, Pinoy fans are not all idiot.. maybe some are as ****** as you, but not all! ****** moron!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
          Did these great boxers runs from best fighters of their era?? huh? Just the name Cotto and SSM alone and PBF ducked them! And you see how chicken PBF fought a bloated JMM, huh? He let the hapless JMM as forward fighter while not his field, and him who was the bigger guy out pointing JMM weakness then he runs from JMM. Maybe part of the sells out aside from buying weight for sure winning, right?
          You damn fool! I'm not talking about competition. I"m talking about footwork, idiot. Reading comprehension! I'm going to ask the same question I asked the other *******. Have you seen Leonard v Hearns 1? What is your take on how Leonard fought????

I already know the answer. You haven't seen the fight. All yu can do parrot anything Arum or Roach says. Idiots! As Roger Mayweather would say:
          "you don't know **** about boxing!".
          Last edited by IronFistKilla; 12-16-2009, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• This is Roach saying Mayweather is an ATG and he is not 100% confident in beating him let alone knocking him out.

Pacs aggressiveness will compliment Mayweather's counter defensiveness style. This will be a cat and mouse game of chess. This wont be exciting as most think and Pac wont be throwing lots of punches. He will in turn fight Mayweather's fight. Not good for Pac.

Roach is starting to feel the pressure and realize what kind of a challenge that they accepted.

Comment

• and next week he'll be saying manny ko's floyd in 1 round

Comment

• This is another 50/50 fight, huge mega fight. If it was easy for either camp they wouldn't be so much buzz around it. Both sides have valid points on there predictions. Pac has grown in weight punching harder with the same speed and better balance. Floyd is a fast counterpuncher with second to none defense and a right hand the comes very fast down the pipe.

In the end this is boxing and anything can happen on fight night

Comment

• Originally posted by King Burner View Post
                  Tell this to samurai and other *******s who said Pac will destroy Floyd with ease.
                  Tell you what Burner, instead of making **** up, why don't you go find one of my posts which says "Pac will destroy Floyd with ease".

I have no idea why you're lying yet again. I never had this fight any other way than very close, probably ending in a split decision for either man.

Now, run along and find us a quote, King Burger. Thanks.

@ BPP, if you're reading, please ban Burner for trolling. No idea why this account is still allowed here and the last account was banned, because nothing has changed and he continues to troll.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                    They wont come in here Floyd is given some praise , they talk about runners , lol they are the best runners on the forum !!
                    Hi Rod. How's it going?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Just the usual pre taining camp hype from Roach. Once training camp begins he'll say Manny is looking stronger than ever and Floyd will get knocked out in the first 30 seconds. That being said Floyd is going to get his ass spanked.

Comment

Working...
                      X