Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is incapable of knocking Pacquiao out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Paulie was able to hurt Diaz, I can see Mayweather hurting Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      And K, I completly agree that Floyd is in for a fight, and better come in as sharp has he ever has been.
      floyd is one of the only fighters that ive ever seen get up for EVERYBODY which is why he has only had one off night in his whole career. the question isnt weather hell be sharp or ready, its if roachs gameplan will overwhelm him, because mayweather will adjust and pac wont, but if what pac is doing is working then mayweather will have a problem. but its when mayweather adjusts midfight is what will dictate the story of the fight, and so far, nobody has ever overcome that.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
        The only reason Floyd isn't knocking guys out is because he's not trying to knock guys out.

Floyd has the fastest hands in boxing right now. The last time I remember Floyd sitting down on his punches was Arturo Gatti.

If that Floyd shows up, Manny gets stopped.
        What would be the reason why is not knocking out guys? Don't tell me b-coz of his fragile hands, otherwise he should retire permanently if it is really bad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by pugay_kamay View Post
          What would be the reason why is not knocking out guys? Don't tell me b-coz of his fragile hands, otherwise he should retire permanently if it is really bad for him.
          floyd is like hopkins, his whole deal is humiliating you, he likes to make you miss, and he gets off on showing his skills. There was a time when this was acceptable within the sport of boxing, lots of great fighters have lackluster KO ratios, because i think the casual fans realized it was a sport, boxing, not "knockouts". More or less, i love to see knockouts like anyone else, but guys like mayweather give a *** about humiliating you and imposing their skill on you. Whitaker was like that as well, and he was greatly hated because of it.

Moving up in weight and not having a high KO ratio isnt a big deal, not everyone is going to be like a pac and knock people out every fight, there are different styles other than "GO FOR THE KO ASAP".

Comment

Originally posted by Slag View Post
            Yeah, he picked his shots in the Cotto fight, while getting face fucked with Cotto's jab.
            Pac did it purposely and he said it himself that people are saying he wont be able to take the punch of Cotto, a true WW. Even roach was mad at Pac for being so ****y.

Comment

Pac did it purposely and he said it himself that people are saying he wont be able to take the punch of Cotto, a true WW. Even roach was mad at Pac for being so ****y.

Comment

Cotto ducked a Mosley rematch, and Clottey is just overrated imo.
                Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                Clottey is underrated as hell, imo.
                Yeah, i think Clottey is underrated.

Comment

Yeah, i think Clottey is underrated.
                  Duh, you're hyping up Pac's win over Cotto.

Comment

Eric Morales hit him and kept him at bay with that Jab, improved pac or not, pac has issues with that jab, and the thing is, cotto was moving and sticking him with it repeadedly even though he had basically nothing left. thats a problem, i dont give a *** what pac says, thats an issue that needs to be corrected.

Comment

Duh, you're hyping up Pac's win over Cotto.
                      i still feel cotto lost the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X