Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is incapable of knocking Pacquiao out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
    if thats the case, mayweather must be the most intelligent fighter in the history of the sport, since by that standard, he basically told everyone hes knocking them out in brutal fashion, only to dominate them by outboxing them. And we know you aint gonna cosign that.

Roachs first round ko prediction is the same as mayweathers talk...promotion and little else.
    It's not just promotion, it's to get into the opponents' head.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by RockStar45 View Post
      The worst punch you can take is the punch you can't see.

A lot of the "Manny on steroids" people like to point out that Marquez stunned Pacquiao in their fights, but he walked through Cotto's shots. That's mostly because Pac was able to see everything Cotto threw at him and roll with the punches, or counter. Cotto fought a very straightforward fight against Manny. Marquez stunned Pacquiao with counters he didn't see coming.
      This is just flat out wrong. Cotto hit Pac with several shots he didn't see. Don't make me post gifs.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        It's not just promotion, it's to get into the opponents' head.
        i know exactly what its for, but what im saying is, you just quoted sun tzu for discussing deception, when in the very same breath, on a daily basis, floyd gets ripped for saying he was going to "go to war" or "knock someone out" and he goes out and outboxes someone, and then gets ripped for it and then the reply is "hes always talking himself up" etc

but if roach basically blabbers about knocking out cotto in the first round, you attribute it to a ploy disguised to cause deception. Dont you think there is something wrong with this picture?

Comment

Eric Morales hit him and kept him at bay with that Jab, improved pac or not, pac has issues with that jab, and the thing is, cotto was moving and sticking him with it repeadedly even though he had basically nothing left. thats a problem, i dont give a fuk what pac says, thats an issue that needs to be corrected.
          Dude what happened on the 2nd & 3rd bouts of Pac & EM?

Did Oscar able to find Pac? He didn't right? b-coz Pac didn't let it happen, he keeps on moving. But with Cotto, he stand in front of him w/c is very obvious that he's doing it intentionally.

I think we have to consider their strategies, w/c are of course different with each opponents.

Comment

i know exactly what its for, but what im saying is, you just quoted sun tzu for discussing deception, when in the very same breath, on a daily basis, floyd gets ripped for saying he was going to "go to war" or "knock someone out" and he goes out and outboxes someone, and then gets ripped for it and then the reply is "hes always talking himself up" etc

but if roach basically blabbers about knocking out cotto in the first round, you attribute it to a ploy disguised to cause deception. Dont you think there is something wrong with this picture?
            No, because I don't remember ripping Floyd for saying he's gonna KO someone.

Basically, I can't reply on behalf of a small group of people on the Internet who don't represent me.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

both guys can stop each other. If pac is overly aggressive then he gives himself a greater chance to be stopped. I think it goes to tge cards but a stoppage would not surprise me.

Comment

[QUOTE=S a m u r a i;6986226]No, because I don't remember ripping Floyd for saying he's gonna KO someone.

Basically, I can't reply on behalf of a small group of people on the Internet who don't represent me.[/QUOTE]

It's no small grouop. I would say it's at least 75 percent of the people posting here.

Comment

Floyd could win this fight on the score card, but i have feeling that we will be in shock again of what pacquiao can do to floyd just like people were shock on the dela hoya, hatton and cotto. People prepare to be shock again by pacquiao in march 13, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    The least likely result out of anything that could happen in this fight is a Floyd Mayweather KO.

At welterweight, Mayweather cut hiss power nearly in half. And he is going to be in there with a guy that takes a GREAT punch. If Mayweather can't knock out Marquez as he is outclassing him, how is going to put his foot on the gas against Manny, who poses an even bigger threat if Mayweather opens up?

I could see maybe a stoppage from the fight being so one sided, and Pac taking too much damage. But Manny can turn a fight around with one punch, so I don't believe that Roach or any official will be quick to stop it.

Bottom line: Mayweather is in for one hell of a fight. He needs to be as sharp as he has ever been in his life. This is the only thread I'll make on the fight, since there are enough already. Just thought I'd share my two cents.
                    its possible that pac runs into a big shot, but that has a 5% chance of happening.

Comment

Floyd over pac
                      any takers
                      I put this in the betting furom but everyone ducked me

Comment

Working...
                      X