Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Invites Miguel Cotto To His Birthday Bash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GTR View Post
    LMAO i called this ****! i posted this before the cotto fight lol

man cotto will get hooked up with starlets and pinay hotties.. i would go if i were him.
    Class act on Pacquiao's part. Cotto just got back with his wife. He had best take his wife and avoid the 'honeys'.

Comment

A good refreshing vacation from the ***ual lawsuit Cotto is undertaking.

Cotto should bribe Krista.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
        I agree.....classy act by Manny

I wonder if he will Invite Mayweather next year?..

if floyd doesn't act like a complete dip**** during the leadup for the fight...so, probably not

i'd love to see him invite floyd sr....they have mercenaries in the south waiting for mr coughaholic

Comment

but he didnt invite hatton.??

Comment

Cotto is well-known here in the Philippines and I'm pretty sure both will make TV commercials just like Morales did before.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Why does Pacquiao invite those he beats the living hell out of like Cotto and Diaz, but has to get chased down by those who give him hell: Juan Manuel Marquez?

Its kind of insulting. Hey I kicked your ass and TKOed you but come to my birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Maugrim View Post
                but he didnt invite hatton.??

he did...Ricky was still asleep

Comment

Why does Pacquiao invite those he beats the living hell out of like Cotto and Diaz, but has to get chased down by those who give him hell: Juan Manuel Marquez?

Its kind of insulting. Hey I kicked your ass and TKOed you but come to my birthday.
                  I don't see it that way. Cotto and Pac have mutual respect for each other. The same applied to Pac and Diaz. Though I like Marquez very much, his camp likes to whine a lot and they tend to disrespect Pac. Why would he invite him? You can be enemies in the ring and relationship of mutual respect and even a friendship out of it.

Comment

Marquez is a cry baby, maybe that's why. I don't think he even acknowledged Pacquiao when he tried to shake his hand in the ring after their second fight.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      Marquez is a cry baby, maybe that's why. I don't think he even acknowledged Pacquiao when he tried to shake his hand in the ring after their second fight.

yup...even Valero got invited...he wants a fight too but doesn't go whining about it

Comment

Working...
                      X