Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Invites Miguel Cotto To His Birthday Bash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto should buy one of those SWAT machine guns and become one of Pac's bodyguards. I'd forgive him then for all that running he did against Margarito, Clottey, Pac, and Shane.

Comment

• cotto should go, let the two cheaters party it out

Comment

• Originally posted by jetgeomcx View Post

are u trying to be funny or sarcastic?!?
        how can cotto keep it up when he's being beaten black and blue...
        did u notice cotto's face starting rd 5???
        cotto with the punishment he's taking won't wear manny down....
        ...manny WILL keep on going.....he's a "human dynamo"

cotto elected to ride his bike to avoid further punishment....
        he can feel manny's razor-sharp fists!!
        ...the razors were there... hidden!!
        well, this guy elected to see it from a nuthugger's point of view. hard to see clearly it's all bushy down there!

Comment

• Wonder if Pac would invite Floyd and his dad to the PI if he whips Floyd's ass. That would be some intresting stuff with as much trash as they've talked about Pac.

Comment

• I want the plane ride filmed for no other reason than I want to see how they accommodate Cotto's best friend on a plane.

All kidding aside, Cotto should go for it. I mean Morales looked like he had a blast over there and probably made some decent money while there also doing commercials. Cotto will be loved by the fans there just like Morales was. That **** is good for the soul coming off a loss.

Comment

• Is there a catch weight if Cotto accepts this invitation? I think they should swap wives for the night. Manny would love that.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Why does Pacquiao invite those he beats the living hell out of like Cotto and Diaz, but has to get chased down by those who give him hell: Juan Manuel Marquez?

Its kind of insulting. Hey I kicked your ass and TKOed you but come to my birthday.
                I actually beleive he invited JMM a couple of years, i read it on boxingscene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing's Truth View Post
                  Is there a catch weight if Cotto accepts this invitation? I think they should swap wives for the night. Manny would love that.

Comment

• pac will hire chicken floyd after their fight in time for the may 2010 elections. chicken floyd's thrash-talks is what pac needs to win. giving up millions of pesos is not enough. pac should employ a campaign manager with chicken floyd' big mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X