Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am american, american public should support me--floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

america wont get behind a single fighter.................................these days

Comment

riley = aussie halfwit flawless.

banned much?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        He's trying to create a "Americans vs Pinoy" battle?

either way, it's just hype.
        the moment someone wants to throw up their flag, it becomes that by default. Manny has said how he represents his people each time he enters the ring, what does that tell you?

Nationalism is apart of boxing and its apart of Mannys appeal to his stateside fanbase. Think about that "mexicutioner" **** we hear every week, its ALWAYS been about nationlism with the pinoys (the american ones as well) and whoever manny is fighting.

Everyone seems to have an issue when rallying for american support. Basically as i said in another thread, anyone can say "i want my fellow mexicans.." or "i want my fellow brits to come out and support me"

but when an american does it, its seen as some desperate manuver, or maybe its just floyd i dont know.
        Last edited by El Jesus; 12-09-2009, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
          It's incredible how much of a little ***** you are. Seriously. If Mayweather's humble you don't like him. If he talks trash you don't like him. Why don't you ever concentrate on the boxing instead of how the fighters act or talk? That's just gay,real talk.As funny as you think you are, I don't see anybody inviting you on their show.
          damn you spend a lot of time replying to my posts & defending a fraudulent jr. Its incredible you keep replying to my posts & defend fraud jr. like i just hurt your feelings & your significant other fraud jr. You are a big ass *****.
          You on his payroll or something? Real talk? gtfo. I guess its only real talk if you are sucking his balls & actually believe that he's the greatest of all time. Are you invited to the show? stfu then.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            It is anti-American to be a welterweight for 4 years and never fight a welterweight.

As an American, Floyd makes me want to join the Taliban.
            lmfao...............

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
              the moment someone wants to throw up their flag, it becomes that by default. Manny has said how he represents his people each time he enters the ring, what does that tell you?

Nationalism is apart of boxing and its apart of Mannys appeal to his stateside fanbase. Think about that "mexicutioner" **** we hear every week, its ALWAYS been about nationlism with the pinoys (the american ones as well) and whoever manny is fighting.
              I was born in L.A and I want to say that you are wrong. Cuz I cant speak for nobody else just for me. And, Trinidad is my favorite fighter of all time. Also a huge Whitaker, Chavez, Duran fan. And, right now I am a big Pac fan. And, my parents are from Guatemala (Central America). So I don't see nationalism I just see fighters that I like and I root for. But, I do ask myself if there was a great Guatemalan fighter? So far there are like 3 Guatemalan fighters who are bums like no names under 500 records. But, I say to myself what if there was 1 very good/great Guatemalan fighter? Would I be nuthugging him? And, maybe so... So you are right man. It is nationalism. You are making great points on this topic bro... But, as of right now since there is no Guatemalan fighter of note. I personally don't see nationalism. Just fighters that I like.

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
                that's kinda of emotional......
                i think floyd won a few fans there....
                Floyd wants a homecoming like Pacquiao. He should go to Never Never Land Farm, the ducks and chickens will give hime a big homecoming.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  I was born in L.A and I want to say that you are wrong. Cuz I cant speak for nobody else just for me. And, Trinidad is my favorite fighter of all time. Also a huge Whitaker, Chavez, Duran fan. And, right now I am a big Pac fan. And, my parents are from Guatemala (Central America). So I don't see nationalism I just see fighters that I like and I root for. But, I do ask myself if there was a great Guatemalan fighter? So far there are like 3 Guatemalan fighters who are bums like no names under 500 records. But, I say to myself what if there was 1 very good/great Guatemalan fighter? Would I be nuthugging him? And, maybe so... So you are right man. It is nationalism. You are making great points on this topic bro... But, as of right now since there is no Guatemalan fighter of note. I personally don't see nationalism. Just fighters that I like.
                  when i was young, i cheered for any puerto rican fighter i could see on tv. I also cheered for de la hoya, overall i viewed myself as a black person whos mother was from the island. but having lived my whole life in america, i definately saw myself as american first, so i know what you mean. Im generalizing alot, but i know if there was a guatemalen fighter for you to cheer for, you would be all over them, and i feel people have that right, but on the other hand, i do not object at all for floyd to try to rally american support, i dont think its fair that he be critsized for that like some people do.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                    damn you spend a lot of time replying to my posts & defending a fraudulent jr. Its incredible you keep replying to my posts & defend fraud jr. like i just hurt your feelings & your significant other fraud jr. You are a big ass *****.
                    You on his payroll or something? Real talk? gtfo. I guess its only real talk if you are sucking his balls & actually believe that he's the greatest of all time. Are you invited to the show? stfu then.
                    Lol I must have hit a nerve. I responded to you twice. This is a boxing web site with opinions and people will respond to you. So calm down "brother". Never said Mayweather was the greatest. Never made a thread about him. Have you? The problem is 99 percent of your post have to do with Mayweathers personal life. That's gay to me and it has nothing to do with boxing. You post about Mayweather at least 50 times more than I do which leaves me to believe you have ovaries. And don't try to talk hard. It makes you look stupid. Carlton from "the fresh prince of bel air" has more street cred than you.
                    Last edited by Calilloyd; 12-09-2009, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                      when i was young, i cheered for any puerto rican fighter i could see on tv. I also cheered for de la hoya, overall i viewed myself as a black person whos mother was from the island. but having lived my whole life in america, i definately saw myself as american first, so i know what you mean. Im generalizing alot, but i know if there was a guatemalen fighter for you to cheer for, you would be all over them, and i feel people have that right, but on the other hand, i do not object at all for floyd to try to rally american support, i dont think its fair that he be critsized for that like some people do.
                      uh,

you do realize you're talking about someone who flaunts his riches to a public that is not having the best of times financially right?

People don't like an *******,

they especially don't like a rich one who brags about his money even less.

He wanted to be the villain.

His country sees him as such.

He got exactly what he asked for,
                      so whats the problem again?

Its like some of you dudes like to gargle his balls,

just to gargle his balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X