Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So? Why do people hate floyd mayweather jr so much!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
    [B][COLOR="Green"]Yea, guys like Pernell, Wilfredo, etc.

Floyds best defense is to not fight the guy who poses a threat.

So Pacquiao poses no threat? Oh Ok.

"Sugar Ray Leonard, well he shouldn't have fought Camacho if he was going to lose".

Sugar Ray was 40 years old and had been out of boxing for 6 years. That was no legacy fight. You're using that as a comparison? No, he shouldn't have taken that fight and anybody with any intelligence would agree.

If you're really 32 and that ****** to not understand the context of the statement,

Please, don't have children. The earth is polluted with enough dumbasses.
    Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 12-08-2009, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOakland View Post
      I don't hate him, and I do appreciate his skills, yet I tend to dislike him for several reasons; he talks mad **** like he has beat everyone in the welterweight division, jeoulous of the success, and recognition Pacquiao is getting, makes up bull****, frustrating excuses as to why not fight other fighters like Shane Mosley, and Cotto, and did I mention he talks mad **** like he is the GOAT. He also downplays past legends because they had loosess in their records, which makes me dislike him more.
      I couldn't agree with you more on this!

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
        If you're really 32 and that ****** to not understand the context of the statement,

Please, don't have children. The earth is polluted with enough dumbasses.

Translation: "I made a ****** comment but I'll pretend that he just doesnt understand it"

You're not that deep so don't pretend to be. Either Pacquiao is a threat or he isn't. I guess Diego Corrlaes, Jose Luis Castillo 2 x, Hatton, Jesus Chavez, Delahoya at 154 and Judah weren't "threats" either. Don't use up your limited brain cells to come up with an answer. I don't want your pea head to explode. And if you want to see a "dumbass", just look at what you're using for your sig. Have you reached puberty yet?
        Last edited by Calilloyd; 12-08-2009, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
          Translation: "I made a ****** comment but I'll pretend that he just doesnt understand it"

You're not that deep so don't pretend to be. Either Pacquiao is a threat or he isn't. I guess Diego Corrlaes, Jose Luis Castillo 2 x, Hatton, Jesus Chavez, Delahoya at 154 and Judah weren't "threats" either. Don't use up your limited brain cells to come up with an answer. I don't want your pea head to explode. And if you want to see a "dumbass", just look at what you're using for your sig. Have you reached puberty yet?

Yes, moron,

you totally missed the point.

Its not even about being deep.

You just don't get context because you take everything at face value.

Comment

Yes, moron,

you totally missed the point.

Its not even about being deep.

You just don't get context because you take everything at face value.
            Yet you still can't answer the question and have no counter point. Don't waste my time, Tortilla coward.

Comment

I dnt hate him either but he has manage to convince a multitud of peoples that he is one of the greatest and while he is among the best,great he's not.For some reason he braggs about how he is the **** and every one must kneel and kiss the ring.Respect goes out to the fearless fighters that go out there and fight the very best of their respective division or fight fighters out of their own division and look virtualy impossible to beat and yet manage to pulvarize any opponent without any fear of losing and only looking for greatness.fear of losing is not in mind but only his heart is in pursuit of glory and greatness not money.If Floyd would stop with the excuses about wich fighter can make more money and fight for the honor and greatness he so much braggs about then Floyd will be some other great fighter among the ones he puts down or even greater but in this era no one is greater than Paquiao not even Floyd!!!

Comment

I have never seen a Hate so strong for a fighter. Its a very intriguing phenomenon in BS. Sometimes i wonder if this kind of hate is healthy for anyone lol......

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                  WTF .. Real Boxing Fans Respect KOs..
                  Sure, but a true boxing fan respects defense.
                  You clearly do not...a la not a true boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by master_rose View Post
                    I just want to know why the hate on Floyd! No boundaries. Just express yourselves.
                    Because he's black and brags.

Comment

Yea, guys like Pernell, Wilfredo, etc.

Floyds best defense is to not fight the guy who poses a threat.

"Sugar Ray Leonard, well he shouldn't have fought Camacho if he was going to lose".

Nothing can beat that kind of defense.
                      Arn't you the same guy who says Floyd is "boring" and a "runner"

Comment

Working...
                      X