Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So? Why do people hate floyd mayweather jr so much!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HE is disliked for his safety first performances and his trash talk imo but how anyone can't respect his skills is beyond me the guy is a genius

Comment

Because he's a cocky overrated douchebag. That being said, i do respect his skills and ability. But he hasn't done **** and proven **** to back up any of his claims in the WW class. With all of his abilities being wasted with just too much thrash talking. When the time comes that he gets a set of balls to fight the top fighters in his class, then maybe i'll respect him as a complete boxer. Regardless of what anybody says, whether you like him or not, he will end up as one of ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
        I love Jesus. Floyd is not jesus. Pac is similar to Jesus.
        Would Jesus have cheated on his wife?

Comment

Crikey.

I like PBF myself, but these threads make me despise his other fans on this forum.

Comment

'cause fraud jr is so sensitive and loves ducking real welterweights:

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              he didn't have to fight jmm you know, he could've chosen a real WW like mosley. just saying.

He made a wise choice, JMM was ranked No.2 Pound for pound at the time. He also wanted to prove that he could beat the guy who Pacquiao had troubled with. Beside, Floyd did asked Mosley to fight him several times back in 2005-2006, Mosley rejected him back then, why is it not okay when Floyd return the favor?
              Last edited by King411; 12-08-2009, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by master_rose View Post
                I just want to know why the hate on Floyd! No boundaries. Just express yourselves.
                1. Black
                2. Undefeated
                3. NBS filled with racist white dudes

Comment

I don't like his boxing style too...

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                    1. Black
                    2. Undefeated
                    3. NBS filled with racist white dudes
                    It would have to be wouldn't it. Better that than come to terms with reality, he is boring, ducks fighters but still talks like he is a bad ass.

Comment

if you dont have haters you aint doing something right

Comment

Working...
                      X